English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
Hey..

So I am literally obsessed with anything to do with the amazing Rob Zombie, his work is the best out there (in my opinion) I love how uncomfortable he makes you with his movies, I love the gore, the storylines, and his music is ace!
But the best thing about Rob Zombie, is his wife Sheri Moon Zombie!
That woman is my idol, I would love to be her, to look like her, to have her personality and to be everything she is! I envy her...
But her character in the trio movies made by Rob Zombie (house of 1000 corpses, The Devil's Rejects, 3 from hell) Sheri Moon Zombie plays the character of "Little Firefly" and even though she is a crazy psychotic murderer, she talks to me, I feel in awe of "Little Firefly" and I feel like I could easily become her! or if I had a choice, I'd definitely pick her...
I love that she is crazy, dangerous, sexy and psychotic!
It's like, if I was "Little Firefly" then I wouldn't give a shit about who I am, what I do In my life, or who I'm around, I'd just be myself, unapologetically and have fun being wild and crazy!
It seems like I can escape from this crazy world, when I watch her character! inside my head, it's like she is real, in every sense of the word..
I want to embrace "Little Firefly" and become her! inside my head for sure...She's exciting and I'd make a great "Little Firefly" even if only inside my head...

Do you ever feel the same about a movie character?
Screenshot 20210701 125648 Chrome

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: lofticries, UseItOrLoseIt, Largeletters and 2 others
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Yes, I think many of us have these idols.
I like Wolverine (Marvel) and Ragnar Lothbrok from the series Vikings.

They are classic warriors - and that's how I am.

Unfortunately, you can't win every war.
And even the greatest warrior can fail.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
Yes, I think many of us have these idols.
I like Wolverine (Marvel) and Ragnar Lothbrok from the series Vikings.

They are classic warriors - and that's how I am.

Unfortunately, you can't win every war.
And even the greatest warrior can fail.
You pick classic warriors, I pick a psychotic deranged crazy woman, but you can't help who you feel connected with, and she is the one I connect with, also probably because I have a huge crush on Sheri Moon Zombie...
Generally the baddies die anyway, so I expect my life would be short if I were to become "Little Firefly" but what a life it would be!

Being Wolverine would be badass too, for a man especially!

It beats being who we are in the "real world" ugh!

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I find it too easy to count Wolverine among the "bad guys".
Then every soldier would also be evil.
I think you have to differentiate.
But I think I understand what you mean.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Oooh, a fan of Rob Zombie's movies! I personally liked the character development of Otis Driftwood played by Bill Moseley from House of 1000 Corpses to the Devils Rejects. His role turned from a country hillbilly living the decrepit lifestyle very comfortably to having to be on the run from law enforcement while still enacting his revenge on the very society that's been against him since birth. Dude was a bad ass, yet still protective of his family.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and English_Rose
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
I find it too easy to count Wolverine among the "bad guys".
Then every soldier would also be evil.
I think you have to differentiate.
But I think I understand what you mean.
I have to be honest, I've never seen a movie with Wolverine in, so I assumed he was a "good character" being a warrior! but then again when I think about it, warriors are good and bad. Sooooo I guess I'm confusing myself. Think I may need to watch this character Wolverine so I can familiarise myself with him

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Unstable characters are the best, because aren't we all a little unstable?

Reactions: English_Rose
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
Oooh, a fan of Rob Zombie's movies! I personally liked the character development of Otis Driftwood played by Bill Moseley from House of 1000 Corpses to the Devils Rejects. His role turned from a country hillbilly living the decrepit lifestyle very comfortably to having to be on the run from law enforcement while still enacting his revenge on the very society that's been against him since birth. Dude was a bad ass, yet still protective of his family.

Otis was very much the badass but very loyal to his family, keeping them safe and his clan together!
He is definitely the stereotypical "Hillbilly sex mad crazy loveable psychopath" and I loved that about his character, which was acted in such a way that he seemed real, I wonder if some of Otis charge was based off Charles Manson, I got a vibe of that.
But absolutely Rob Zombie is my favourite in everything. He brings me such joy in my world of shit..
Unstable characters are the best, because aren't we all a little unstable?

Exactly, I am unstable..
I'm Bipolar type 1..
BPD..
Anxiety..
Diagnosed and definitely unstable but as a strong willed female, I thrive off characters such as "Little Firefly" haha

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I have to be honest, I've never seen a movie with Wolverine in, so I assumed he was a "good character" being a warrior! but then again when I think about it, warriors are good and bad. Sooooo I guess I'm confusing myself. Think I may need to watch this character Wolverine so I can familiarise myself with him
is definitely worth a try. I would definitely be interested in your opinion.

Reactions: English_Rose
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
First thing to come to mind was Neo from the Matrix. Weird since I haven't watched the movie in decades

I don't remember many movies that I've watched

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Largeletters and English_Rose
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
is definitely worth a try. I would definitely be interested in your opinion.
I will let you know for sure. You have me curious now.
First thing to come to mind was Neo from the Matrix. Weird since I haven't watched the movie in decades

I don't remember many movies that I've watched
I remember watching the Matrix when it first came and wasn't overly keen, but Neo was still badass, even if the movie wasn't (in my opinion)

Last edited:
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
None come to mind, I guess it's more often I feel in love with a character or celebrity than idolizing them. There are bits and pieces of characters I admire and wish I had, but none completely.

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I would love to be the character that Claudia Cardinale embodies in the film 8 and 1/2 by Federico Fellini... I just love it<3

Icona di Verificata con community

Reactions: motel rooms
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
THE TERMINATOR OR ROBOCOP! I would love to be turned into a Cybernetic Warrior, No Emotions, just a killing machine sent out on cleansing/Killing missions!

Reactions: Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Darth Vader. Has his own theme and everything.
Tenor 1

• Yay!
Reactions: S like suicide and lofticries