• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
I know, crazy right? Spend all that time and money to become certified so you can jump to your death. I think it sounds great. Amazing view, guaranteed death.

You fall at 200km/h. Now imagine 15 000 feet at 200 km/h hitting the ground.

Also, if you jumped everyday from the plane I think it takes about 2 weeks to be certified.

Those extremely rare cases of people surviving falling while skydiving do not bother me at all. It's so rare to survive that I'll take the risk.

Yes, I'm a fucked up individual with a fucked up mind.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: pphelpme, Sunset764, Insomniac and 8 others
MelancholyMagic

MelancholyMagic

For my next trick, I will disappear
Dec 12, 2021
If you want to be a certified skydiver, go for it. But this does seem a bit elaborate as a method. Couldn't you just be a non-certified skydiver, or are you not allowed to jump alone with that?

Reactions: little helpers and _Minsk
RedPanda

RedPanda

Jul 16, 2019
If you want to be a certified skydiver, go for it. But this does seem a bit elaborate as a method. Couldn't you just be a non-certified skydiver, or are you not allowed to jump alone with that?
You need to be certified to jump solo although the training requires you to jump solo (not tandem) BUT with the help of an instructor. Once you're certified you're as free as a bird and jump completely solo so you're free to navigate the sky wherever you want to land. I think the view would be amazing before the lights go out.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: pphelpme, Sunset764, Manaaja and 2 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Where I'm from you can only become a certified skydiver with a medical certificate from a doctor. In my currently documented state no doctor would sign off on one for me.

@MelancholyMagic You're not.

• Informative
Reactions: Sunset764, ARW3N, MelancholyMagic and 1 other person
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
Okay that made me laugh! But it might be kind of traumatizing to the pilot or others who jump with you.

Reactions: redwaymilk and miserableforever
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
I would prefer a method I can't back out of after SI kicks in. I might get too scared and pull the ripcord before I hit the ground.

Reactions: Manaaja
RedPanda

RedPanda

Jul 16, 2019
I would prefer a method I can't back out of after SI kicks in. I might get too scared and pull the ripcord before I hit the ground.
I would make sure I tamper with my equipment to ensure I can't deploy the main or reserve parachute. So once you jump, that's it, you are just falling, waiting to die.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I know, crazy right?

Why don't you just do this?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/jumping-off-the-royal-gorge-bridge-in-colorado.24808/

• Love
Reactions: RedPanda
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Sounds like fun actually. If you enjoy doing it for fun a few times before the final time when you actually die, would it really be wasting the time and money?

Reactions: miserableforever, RedPanda, demuic and 1 other person
RedPanda

RedPanda

Jul 16, 2019
Okay that made me laugh! But it might be kind of traumatizing to the pilot or others who jump with

Why don't you just do this?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/jumping-off-the-royal-gorge-bridge-in-colorado.24808/

Border closures, I can't get to Colorado. Covid fucked up my suicide plans for a long time.

Would love to do that instead.

Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
This made me laugh because it's the kind of shit I think of on a daily basis. Ah the effort we're willing to put into good CTB methods but not mundane everyday tasks :pfff:

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset764, sanction, we're all alright and 3 others
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Love the creativity. I once thought of going to Dubai and having gay sex so I'd get the death penalty.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sunset764, RedPanda, myopybyproxy and 2 others
S

Sky66

Dec 15, 2021
I know, crazy right? Spend all that time and money to become certified so you can jump to your death. I think it sounds great. Amazing view, guaranteed death.

Also, if you jumped everyday from the plane I think it takes about 2 weeks to be certified.

Those extremely rare cases of people surviving falling while skydiving do not bother me at all. It's so rare to survive that I'll take the risk.

How in the world can anyone survive a skydive fall?

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I've thought about suicide by skydiving, but the medical requirements take into account suicidal ideation. You do occasionally read about skydivers who died on impact and the coroners can't determine if they were suicides or accidents. The problem with suicide by skydiving is that any method which is too obvious is bound to raise suspicions. You can be sure there are pro-lifers out there combing through these forums to find ways of closing off all the methods to exit this world.

Reactions: RedPanda
JonathanBrisby

JonathanBrisby

🐭
Oct 5, 2021
Oh I'm actually been thinking about it even when I wasn't serious about wanting to ctb! I guess it's my dream - to fly freely and die then huh. But I won't ever be able to get this certificate, unfortunately.
So, great idea actually, it'd be fun at least :hihi:

Reactions: RedPanda and ARW3N
Z

Zotz101

Dec 19, 2021
I mean it would absolutely be fun! I think I'd be a bit terrified, though. I'd rather go out instantly (fall unconscious) then be falling free fall, although how mightily pretty it must be.

I'd feel nervous that my death would contribute to the gatekeeping of skydiving. My dad did paragliding and he always told me about how much he enjoyed it. I wouldn't want to put barriers on these aerial sports for people to access.

Reactions: RedPanda and redwaymilk
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021

I must have very fucked-uppedly misunderstood what you meant but I can't help imagining someone obtaining a certification, got a coach on their side, coach said "yes it's ctb time now" and person jumped from a 50-floor building.

this brain is too fucked up. I don't need it. /s

maybe I should tell my family how much I been longing to do bungee jumping, and just cut the motherfucking safety cord then.

Last edited:
I

Its like that

Dec 15, 2021
I've thought about suicide by skydiving, but the medical requirements take into account suicidal ideation. You do occasionally read about skydivers who died on impact and the coroners can't determine if they were suicides or accidents. The problem with suicide by skydiving is that any method which is too obvious is bound to raise suspicions. You can be sure there are pro-lifers out there combing through these forums to find ways of closing off all the methods to exit this world.
This must be pro lifers worst nightmare just being on this site. I dont see how they could do it. Itll be too much for them.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021

There have been other posts about this, and I have considered this, too. It could work if you have a lot of patience. But based on other posts you first need to jump with someone else, maybe mor than once, before you jump on your own. Once you jump on your own the people jumping with you may have a practice of double-0checking everyone's gear for safety reasons. If you tried to rent a plane and be the only jumper that would look very suspicious and it would be tough to find a pilot to do this, I would think. There are other posts about this from skydivers and it is tougher to pull off than you would think due to a variety of safety protocols- the last thing these skydiving companies want to be known for is benig an easy place to commit suicide, so they do have a lot of safety precautions- if this happens even once to a business it could really hurt their business, so they guard against this as much as they can.

• Informative
Reactions: RedPanda and Grumpy Bear
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@RedPanda For what this certification would cost you, I'm sure you could find someone who would help you get on that Greyhound. Now, if you think you would enjoy skydiving, by all means, go for it. I got the chance to rappel off a very tall tower. It was one of the best experiences of my life. If I were to look back, that was definitely one time I actually felt alive.

If you do wind up going skydiving, make sure to post some pics on here :)

RedPanda

RedPanda

Jul 16, 2019
Love the creativity. I once thought of going to Dubai and having gay sex so I'd get the death penalty.
LMAO, this made me burst out laughing.
How in the world can anyone survive a skydive fall?
It's extremely extremely rare https://nypost.com/2019/08/16/skydi...-5000-foot-fall-after-parachute-malfunctions/
There have been other posts about this, and I have considered this, too. It could work if you have a lot of patience. But based on other posts you first need to jump with someone else, maybe mor than once, before you jump on your own. Once you jump on your own the people jumping with you may have a practice of double-0checking everyone's gear for safety reasons. If you tried to rent a plane and be the only jumper that would look very suspicious and it would be tough to find a pilot to do this, I would think. There are other posts about this from skydivers and it is tougher to pull off than you would think due to a variety of safety protocols- the last thing these skydiving companies want to be known for is benig an easy place to commit suicide, so they do have a lot of safety precautions- if this happens even once to a business it could really hurt their business, so they guard against this as much as they can.
You're 100% right, they will take every precaution imaginable to prevent your death. It's seriously bad publicity for the company.

Well shit, guess I'll get a shotgun then lol.

Last edited: