SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
This cinematic game came out in 2018 and it's a really good story with over 100 endings based on your choices. I'm linking a movie-version with the best ending!

Edit: I also recommend watching this 7 minute video that was released by the same company in 2012

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence, KleinerWolf, the box is empty and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I absolutely love this game and enjoyed getting the platinum trophy. You should also checkout Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls. There are other games made in the same style but those 2 were made by the same company.

Reactions: Marchioness and mediocre
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Weird! I've had this installed for a few days but haven't felt like starting it. Guess now's a good time!!

I remember having great laughs at the expense of Heavy Rain back in the day :3 It's not Quantic Dream, just still in that narrative-driven cinematic genre, but I really loved LA Noire too :love: So stylish...

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Weird! I've had this installed for a few days but haven't felt like starting it. Guess now's a good time!!

I remember having great laughs at the expense of Heavy Rain back in the day :3 It's not Quantic Dream, just still in that narrative-driven cinematic genre, but I really loved LA Noire too :love: So stylish...
Oh man the grocery store chase if you fail all the quick time events is hillarious. LA Noire was good too but doesn't fall into this category of games.

• Love
Reactions: nerve
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
What is the gameplay like? I thought about playing it but wasn't so sure.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
What is the gameplay like? I thought about playing it but wasn't so sure.
It's mostly story, decision, timed button pressing, and investigative. The story is easily one of the best I've ever seen though.

Reactions: Sinai Silence, KleinerWolf and mediocre
Poptart

Poptart

Try me Frozen
Nov 7, 2019
I just finished playing! Unfortunately my choices just led to a lot of death and destruction. Oops.

• Hugs
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence, KleinerWolf, mediocre and 1 other person
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Become Human = stop evil and die.

Reactions: Sinai Silence
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Thanks for sharing. I didn't know this movie/game existed. lol Been living under a rock.
Watched the whole 6 hours gameplay.

There're certainly some heartbreaking moments within the game that make me think about life and whatnot.
But at the same I wonder why US leftists always make it about equality. Kinda lame.
Probably unpopular opinion at this point but Im a Chinese citizen, what the f do I know lol

Reactions: Sinai Silence
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I've played through it several times now it is a very replayable game. I always scream when there's quick time events, I'm never bored with it.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
That's my favorite game company. I started with Indigo Prophecy and have played all their games up to Detroit. I dressed up as Chloe for a convention.

• Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence and KleinerWolf
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I really like Connor's development from simple cyborg to his own person (If you choose that path for him) also the parkour chase chapter is awesome.

Reactions: Sinai Silence and KleinerWolf