• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpinningSong

SpinningSong

Student
Oct 9, 2020
To gain access to Nembutal

• Yay!
Reactions: Venessolotic, Forgotten, TripleA and 3 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
That would be very costly plus don't the vets only use the injectable N solution that's mixed with alcohol? So you don't even get the good powdered stuff.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Ghost2211
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
what a coincidence, i was reading about nembutal right now and found out that vets have access to it so i thought the same as you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Ghost2211 and SpinningSong
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Or befriend with one so as to have access to it. I think they would even accept to do it for some money.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
Well i suppose its a step up from what you were saying earlier about attacking a vet lol
Lol I was thinking about breaking into a vet midnight and stealing It myself

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, voyager, deleted and 4 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Lol I was thinking about breaking into a vet midnight and stealing It myself

Yes the same thought did cross my mind, :smiling: but they are stored in a safe of some sort, we have mobile vets that do 24/7 calls.

Cheers

Geo

• Aww..
Reactions: Pisceslilith and TheSomebody
L

LionsTigersAndBears

Archangel
Oct 14, 2020
Or learn some basics chemistry buy a reflux reaction condenser with a basic distillation setup from aliexpress, super dry alcohol, sodium metal and urea are freely available to buy online.

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic, ronigail9, EmptyManForever and 1 other person
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
Or befriend with one so as to have access to it. I think they would even accept to do it for some money.
Highly unlikely.

Veterinary school is extraordinarily expensive (where I live), and recent graduates are left with crippling, life-altering debt. They've also subjected themselves to 8+ years of grueling postsecondary education to get where they are. Veterinary school is brutal. There are reasons why suicide is so prevalent within the veterinary community. It's not just a matter of method accessibility.

Pentobarbital is extremely regulated here. You would be very hard-pressed to find someone willing to put their life and livelihood on the line to hand out controlled substances. Particularly for suicide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, Meditation guide and Ghost2211
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Highly unlikely.

Veterinary school is extraordinarily expensive (where I live), and recent graduates are left with crippling, life-altering debt. They've also subjected themselves to 8+ years of grueling postsecondary education to get where they are. Veterinary school is brutal. There are reasons why suicide is so prevalent within the veterinary community. It's not just a matter of method accessibility.

Pentobarbital is extremely regulated here. You would be very hard-pressed to find someone willing to put their life and livelihood on the line to hand out controlled substances. Particularly for suicide.
Especially with established traceability protocols, it would not be difficult for authorities to trace which veterinarian was offloading controlled substances. I would say the best bet is to pick up some Nembutal by taking a trip (vacation) to Mexico.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Ghost2211
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
This would be a good solution if I had the focus or energy to study lol

I could help out all the animals as I went and then ctb peacefully and painlessly with some legal nembutal

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Pisceslilith, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
Good idea. Why make it simple...

Reactions: SpinningSong and Deleted member 19654
L

LionsTigersAndBears

Archangel
Oct 14, 2020
Veterinarian not vegetarian

Reactions: Mm80
SpinningSong

SpinningSong

Student
Oct 9, 2020
Catch the broccoli?

You even went to the trouble of putting both, not just one of them, in bold. Love it.
Stab yourself with a carrot, I heard that worked for someone

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Stab yourself with a carrot, I heard that worked for someone
Lol. Yeah there was a thread a few months ago where they were talking about shoving a carrot up the arse as a method.
Ctb =carrot to bum

Reactions: esse_est_percipi, voyager, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
SpinningSong

SpinningSong

Student
Oct 9, 2020
Lol. Yeah there was a thread a few months ago where they were talking about shoving a carrot up the arse as a method.
Ctb =carrot to bum
I see there's a good reason why you read vegetarian instead of veterinarian lol

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Deleted member 19654 and Mm80
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I knew a vet tech. It's very very regulated in US at least. Only the actual vet could go get it the night my dog passed and there were cameras! I heard they were broken into! I guess someone wanted N?
Ctb =carrot to bum
Don't forget the classic "can I cut out the bottom of microwave and stick my head in" method.... dang I cant find the post! I guess the removed it lol. I read vegetarian too.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I knew a vet tech. It's very very regulated in US at least. Only the actual vet could go get it the night my dog passed and there were cameras! I heard they were broken into! I guess someone wanted N?

Don't forget the classic "can I cut out the bottom of microwave and stick my head in" method.... dang I cant find the post! I guess the removed it lol. I read vegetarian too.
Lol I'm wondering what would actually happen if someone did that with a microwave. Any scientific people on here to answer?

Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Lol I'm wondering what would actually happen if someone did that with a microwave. Any scientific people on here to answer?
Your head goes boom? Reminds me of this idiot YouTube who cemented his head inside a microwave.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
That feeling when dogs get better stuff to ease their pain than you ;___;

Reactions: Deathbydemo, _Minsk, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
It seems too much trouble.

I have a hard enough time with math trying to figure out how large of a margarita glass I would need to put 25gm of SN on the rim.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Superdeterminist
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yes the same thought did cross my mind, :smiling: but they are stored in a safe of some sort, we have mobile vets that do 24/7 calls.

Cheers

Geo

you can also have pets euthanised at home!

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Heh, this post makes me smile...

Become a legit animal doctor in order to obtain Nembutal? It's creative for sure if you had enough money to go through the qualifications necessary, you may as well just take a trip to Mexico, try to get your hands on it, and CTB there. Seems a hell of a lot less time and effort.

as someone else here said, we can put animals down completely peacefully but humans? Nah, screw us.

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Deleted member 19654