Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
I wrote you guys a small poem(my hobby) no matter what people say be your true selfs and you will find a freedom like no other. Be yourselfs dont let people define the norms. Society is cruel and unforgiving. Hope it helps you remind yourselfs that what you see in magazines and in tv is just layers of make-up and lies.

Remember

You are ALL beautiful.

Those who cannot fathom the unyielding hunger of vanity, are condemned and bound by shackles to its slavery. For only those with the purity of untampered beauty will embrace happiness, and shallow faces covered in deception, deceive with meer glimpses and illusions of attempted perfection.

• Hmph!
Reactions: LastFlowers, FTL.Wanderer, Cookiedough8956 and 7 others
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
Those who cannot fathom the unyielding hunger of vanity, are condemned and bound by shackles to its slavery. For only those with the purity of untampered beauty will embrace happiness, and shallow faces covered in deception, deceive with meer glimpses and illusions of attempted perfection.

Beautiful and so true (often).

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: LastFlowers, leaps, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
That's something people only say to ugly people
Jkjk

Sounds like a proverb. :)

Reactions: RottenOdysseus
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Awwww. :) Can you make sure the other 7+ billion people on this planet get the memo?

Reactions: Its911
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
yep I am not one of the ugly ones thanks for plastic surgery and chronic illness people are cruel society is cruel. I will ctb because of this. I am not accepted. I cant g o on anymore