bloopbloop

bloopbloop

gone for a while
Aug 14, 2023
does anyone feel like they would really like to die peacefully in a beautiful place, surrounded by nature? i think after suffering a lot i'd like to feel somewhat good when i go out. probably not possible since death is rarely beautiful lol
drowning in some faraway lake is still on my mind tbh even after getting told that it's a bad idea. i find it pleasant to die in water, surrounded by whatever creatures and plants in the lake instead of having my body a broken disfigured and bloody mess for someone or worse a child to see. i do resent my own body and organs even but doing it like that is still unpleasant to me. the current method i'm considering is jumping or hanging but both just seem too grim and scary for me :\ dunno why i care so much lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: julysilentwoods, chop, BurgundySnap and 3 others
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
This is a truly beautiful thought. I'm happy when I discover that there are people with this kind of thought.

Try looking at the night-night method in this forum, I consider it peaceful. Wishing you all the best!

• Love
Reactions: bloopbloop
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
Ah that is my current plan as of late something about dying in the water is so majestic to me my body going with ebb and flow of it all, only hearing the trees and the wind and the water for a short time before you jump in to ultimately return and float with the fishes and the organisms that lie beneath the surface…it truly seems like peace to me. I experienced drowning before and almost died and something about just letting myself sink to the bottom and seeing the light above with are the waves in the water made easy for me to say I'm okay with this outcome and I was at peace. I didn't want to resist any more I wanted to become like water and choose the path of least resistance and it was lovely. It was everything. I'm anticipating tomorrow when I arrive at the lake to finally say goodbye hopefully nobody is there to save me like last time and I can finally return back to were I always wanted to be.
dunno why i care so much lol
I mean it is your death and your last moments in this body why wouldn't you care lol

• Hugs
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
It's understandable that you wanna die in water I also find water death to kinda be comforting.

I also feel like a remote beach would be pretty nice to ctb at. watching the waves go at it and hearing them would be nice before death

• Hugs
bloopbloop

bloopbloop

gone for a while
Aug 14, 2023
Ah that is my current plan as of late something about dying in the water is so majestic to me my body going with ebb and flow of it all, only hearing the trees and the wind and the water for a short time before you jump in to ultimately return and float with the fishes and the organisms that lie beneath the surface…it truly seems like peace to me. I experienced drowning before and almost died and something about just letting myself sink to the bottom and seeing the light above with are the waves in the water made easy for me to say I'm okay with this outcome and I was at peace. I didn't want to resist any more I wanted to become like water and choose the path of least resistance and it was lovely. It was everything. I'm anticipating tomorrow when I arrive at the lake to finally say goodbye hopefully nobody is there to save me like last time and I can finally return back to were I always wanted to be.

I mean it is your death and your last moments in this body why wouldn't you care lol
exactly my thoughts!! i think it should work out more if our bodies relax.
man if you're really serious about tomorrow i really wish you the best whatever happens🥺

• Love
Reactions: nadia225
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
exactly my thoughts!! i think it should work out more if our bodies relax.
man if you're really serious about tomorrow i really wish you the best whatever happens🥺
Same to you also sweet soul 🤍 we all deserve that same peace in our last moments when departing from this earth after our bodies had to endure so much physically and internally. I kinda see it like how we arrived here preparing for a new journey filled with uncertainty and it's the same when we depart leaving in a peaceful manner filled with uncertainty and taking on another journey whatever that may be. The whole concept is truly beautiful to me and I'm just ready to accept what will come. I hope you find that of which resonates with you and experience the same peace in your departing moments however it may be🤍

• Hugs
A

angeldestruction

Aug 18, 2023
i really prefer dying in some peaceful place too. i'm thinking of just hiking out into a forest near my house, do it there and not get found by anyone for at least a couple days, maybe not at all and just get eaten by animals and waste away until all of me has gone back to nature; i'm aware of how ridiculously romanticised this is though

• Hugs
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm more pragmatic about it. I don't care where or about my surroundings, only that I don't get interrupted and kids don't find my rotting carcass. I can't leave soon enough because my life is truly unbearable.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see so much beauty in the thought of dying peacefully, it comforts me the thought of falling into an eternal and dreamless sleep, in my case I only see beauty in death, there's none for me in this cruel and harmful existence. Somewhere isolated and scenic in nature does sound like such a nice place to die at to me, especially if it's far away from other people.