• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

drowning waterbaby

Jun 14, 2024
Am thinking of ctb at beachy head..anyone been there to scope it out recently. Are the chaplains around 24/7. Where is the highest best point to jump from?
Also there are two lighthouses....people say are best to jump by. The one above or one below. What do folks think?

• Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
A couple of nights ago I watched a documentary about a skydiver murder plot gone wrong. The woman jumped 4000 ft without a parachute and STILL SURVIVED. Stories like that are why I would never trust jumping of any description.
It's not worth the possible consequences you may have to live with.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Esokabat, Brokensaddle and 1 other person
nevermeant2b

nevermeant2b

Sep 11, 2023
A couple of nights ago I watched a documentary about a skydiver murder plot gone wrong. The woman jumped 4000 ft without a parachute and STILL SURVIVED. Stories like that are why I would never trust jumping of any description.
It's on tonight also haha I watched it to

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, astr4 and darkenmydoorstep
D

drowning waterbaby

Jun 14, 2024
I saw that too. But so few have survived the jump and I just cannot get the hang of partial suspension. Drowning weighted down in nearby river would be my next choice but everyone says it is so painful

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep and TimetoGo!
nevermeant2b

nevermeant2b

Sep 11, 2023
I saw that too. But so few have survived the jump and I just cannot get the hang of partial suspension. Drowning weighted down in nearby river would be my next choice but everyone says it is so painful
That is an awful way to go, the fear an survival response that kicks in when drowning id imagine would be painful

• Hmph!
Reactions: TimetoGo!
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Did he survive? but how long? a few days at most, right?

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
  • Wow
Reactions: Onelegman
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
That video is misleading, the parachute didn't completely fail.

You won't find one single example in history of anyone ever surviving an unbroken fall over 300ft onto concrete. It's physically impossible for a human to survive.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and drowning waterbaby
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
That video is misleading, the parachute didn't completely fail.

You won't find one single example in history of anyone ever surviving an unbroken fall over 300ft onto concrete. It's physically impossible for a human to survive.
It wasn't concrete, (she fell into a ploughed field) but neither is whatever is at the bottom of Beachy Head I don't think.
According the the documentary both parachutes (reserve as well) failed.