Born to lose
May 22, 2020
She's calling me, endlessly!

• Hugs
Reactions: Otto, Lostandlooking, Jumper Geo and 7 others
everbuzzingone

everbuzzingone

Nov 6, 2020
I think there's something very comforting about CTB in a place where so many other have before. Maybe it's the comfort of knowing that others have shared a similar pain and ultimately came together to wait at the same stop. I've yet to figure out where I may want my place to be but know I don't want to be somewhere I feel all alone. If I ever decide on a method and find a way past the SI, that is.

• Love
Reactions: Weary Soul, Arvinneedstodie, Pookie and 1 other person
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I constantly fantasise about jumping from BH but I think my SI will kick in hard once I'm there.

• Love
Reactions: Time to fly, BLUE1970 and GravityUtilizer
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Metalhead and Time to fly
flagmaster

flagmaster

Oct 19, 2020
I've seen your other threads discussing it.
It's clear that you have a connection to this place.

For me, it's my car I'd like to pass in. My car has always been a place I can escape to on my own and be myself. It's always been a safe place for me. I'd like to be in a really nice location and spend my final moments there.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Metalhead, Arvinneedstodie and 1 other person
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I've seen your other threads discussing it.
It's clear that you have a connection to this place.

For me, it's my car I'd like to pass in. My car has always been a place I can escape to on my own and be myself. It's always been a safe place for me. I'd like to be in a really nice location and spend my final moments there.
Well then yeah go with where you're at I guess? I personally never learned to drive so whatever. I'd just catch the bus there (literally).

Reactions: depressedsally
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Do you think you'll have the courage to jump? Are you afraid of heights? It'll be over quickly and death will be certain if you jump from the highest point, but taking the leap takes courage.

Reactions: Metalhead and depressedsally
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Do you think you'll have the courage to jump? Are you afraid of heights? It'll be over quickly and death will be certain if you jump from the highest point, but taking the leap takes courage.
It's my dream, it's my fantasy but still, I don't know? I've got SN, learned the ropes (so to speak) of hanging but by god I can't shake that damn headland off my mind. Those who went before I have nothing but respect for. It's quite a place by the looks of it. Just drink, listen to rock 'n' roll and dive, I guess. Could be a fecking great way to go out.

• Love
Reactions: Cakes, Metalhead, depressedsally and 3 others
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
It's my dream, it's my fantasy but still, I don't know? I've got SN, learned the ropes (so to speak) of hanging but by god I can't shake that damn headland off my mind. Those who went before I have nothing but respect for. It's quite a place by the looks of it. Just drink, listen to rock 'n' roll and dive, I guess. Could be a fecking great way to go out.
You have the same dream as me...am just gutted I couldn't go through last week...now sitting here trying to count down the days till lockdown ends and I can finally end this existence...

Reactions: depressedsally and Deleted member 20852
D

Deleted member 20852

Yeah this will be my final destination too. I've been waiting years hope I can go soon.

Reactions: Pookie, depressedsally, Metalhead and 1 other person
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
So many of us want the same dream...as soon as lockdown ends I can visit old faithful and give her one more statistic

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
It's my favourite place in the UK, just a real hassle to get to if you don't have a car since the bus only runs in season. Used to be 2 an hour but more recenly it;s 1 an hour - if you're lucky

Reactions: depressedsally and Time to fly
D

Deleted member 20852

It's my dream to jump and my worst nightmare to get caught and sent to the psych ward.

Reactions: depressedsally and Metalhead
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
The way I look at it is if I'm on the edge they are not catching me..so long as I get to the edge it's done....

Reactions: Deleted member 20852, depressedsally and BLUE1970
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020

it's a beautiful place I have lived in Eastbourne I would definitely consider this spot myself am just scared of heights

Reactions: Pookie and Time to fly
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Well there's lots of ch
The way I look at it is if I'm on the edge they are not catching me..so long as I get to the edge it's done....
Well there's lots of chaplains patrolling. I always walk there alone and they come up to me. I don't even linger at the edge, just walk well away from the edge. Also, there are people who have survived jumping. One guy is paralysed.

Reactions: BLUE1970 and depressedsally
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
It's my favourite place in the UK, just a real hassle to get to if you don't have a car since the bus only runs in season. Used to be 2 an hour but more recenly it;s 1 an hour - if you're lucky
Been looking at the bus and 13x goes there not sure if that's a seasonal bus or not

D

Deleted member 20852

Yeah I'm real worried about the people patrolling. I'm quite anxious and jumpy so I think I will stand out. I was reconsidering to SN but I haven't been able to get any and I'm just really fixated on jumping tbh.

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Been looking at the bus and 13x goes there not sure if that's a seasonal bus or not

its seasonal yes I used to live in Eastbourne. If you get a taxi the taxis will ring the police etc on you

Reactions: BLUE1970
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Best way is to hop off bus and run until you're off cliff edge. The cafe will also report people they suspect of being at risk of jumping. Or park in Birling Gap car park and walk to destination. I would avoid hanging around admiring the scenery and reflecting on life though, one would need to just walk with a determined spirit and go off the edge....job done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Time to fly and depressedsally
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
I always wanted to commit in the Japan forest but that's so far to get to

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
That's when I last visited BH

Attachments

• 9D74EB42-B2A4-4E8A-8CD0-663E9FFB9B3D.jpeg
    9D74EB42-B2A4-4E8A-8CD0-663E9FFB9B3D.jpeg
    681.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 00B286C9-B123-4C2E-90E2-D4F7F6E3EDAE.jpeg
    00B286C9-B123-4C2E-90E2-D4F7F6E3EDAE.jpeg
    584 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4154.MP4
    5.4 MB
  • IMG_4152.MP4
    4.9 MB
  • IMG_4155.MP4
    5.9 MB
  • IMG_4156.MP4
    6.8 MB
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GravityUtilizer, Pookie, Metalhead and 3 others
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Amazing photos and videos

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
There is a doc on Aokigahara (青木ヶ原), have you ever watched it?
I think @BLUE1970 is our resident location expert...I thought I did my research

BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
I think @BLUE1970 is our resident location expert...I thought I did my research
haha...not really but I do have an avid interest in finding the right location for me and would like to die where many others have ctb as I feel spiritually I would be in good company and a sense of acceptance at my moment of death.
What's it called?

The Angel of Nanjing is another doc worthy of a watch, addresses those intent of going over the Yangtze river bridge, culturally it is quite enlightening.

Last edited:
Reactions: GravityUtilizer and Pookie
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If so many people want to go why not go as a large group? it seems much less suspicious for a large group to be touring the area than some single sad person.

Reactions: Pookie, Metalhead and depressedsally
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
haha...not really but I do have an avid interest in finding the right location for me and would like to die where many others have ctb as I feel spiritually I would be in good company and a sense of acceptance at my moment of death.

Looked a a few locations but still can't get BH out of my mind, has to be guaranteed though...
If so many people want to go why not go as a large group? it seems much less suspicious for a large group to be touring the area than some single sad person.
I did mention that in another thread..it would look far less suspicious...

Reactions: Meditation guide