H

headfirstforhalxs

Aug 6, 2024
my first post here sorry if i do/say anything wrong. I want to die very soon, my life is unbearable. I've been wanting to do it at beachy head for a while but just wanting to know if anyone could tell me the exact situation with the chaplains that patrol there and how best to avoid them and what powers they actually have. Could they easily get me sectioned and thrown into a psych ward if they thought I came there with the intent to die (even if I don't say anything at all) because it's my worst nightmare and if there's a decent risk of it i may have to consider other methods. I'm quite an awkward looking person when in public anyway bc i have social anxiety so i don't want to be an instant target for them. Also does anyone know the best spots there to jump from? Thanks

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
my first post here sorry if i do/say anything wrong. I want to die very soon, my life is unbearable. I've been wanting to do it at beachy head for a while but just wanting to know if anyone could tell me the exact situation with the chaplains that patrol there and how best to avoid them and what powers they actually have. Could they easily get me sectioned and thrown into a psych ward if they thought I came there with the intent to die (even if I don't say anything at all) because it's my worst nightmare and if there's a decent risk of it i may have to consider other methods. I'm quite an awkward looking person when in public anyway bc i have social anxiety so i don't want to be an instant target for them. Also does anyone know the best spots there to jump from? Thanks
Just pretend to be a visitor. Pretend to take pictures and slowly move closer and closer to the cliff. Look, people fall from there accidentally. You got nothing to worry about. Just act normal.