O

old red eyes

Student
Aug 12, 2022
Back on my mind 24/7....
I did the most awful thing ..condemned whatever anyone says , mis / non diagnosed and sick as a dog , worse every day ...
If anyone is heading that way .....5 seconds and we are gone ..

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, outrider567, Shivali and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Beachy Head does sound like a very nice place to die at, (if I ever had the courage to jump) but to me it's unfair how people want to prevent others from jumping from there and achieving the freedom that they are looking for, those people should have no right to interfere. I understand that it can be so dreadful when life just gets worse, the existence of life really is such a cruel and horrifying thing. I wish you freedom.

Reactions: Shivali
farakini

farakini

True Love of the Purest KindšŸ¤
Oct 31, 2021
Forgive yourself. May you be relieved of your suffering and find eternal peace.

Reactions: Shivali
O

old red eyes

Student
Aug 12, 2022
Beachy Head does sound like a very nice place to die at, (if I ever had the courage to jump) but to me it's unfair how people want to prevent others from jumping from there and achieving the freedom that they are looking for, those people should have no right to interfere. I understand that it can be so dreadful when life just gets worse, the existence of life really is such a cruel and horrifying thing. I wish you freedom.
If anyone fancies making a trip get in touch ...it will start to get dark pretty early in the evening soon....
will buy you lunch at Cuckmere Inn and then go for a walk

Last edited:
Reactions: Reverend Cartridge
T

thebeach

Mar 27, 2023
If anyone fancies making a trip get in touch ...it will start to get dark pretty early in the evening soon....
will buy you lunch at Cuckmere Inn and then go for a walk
I'm visiting soon. Don't know how to message people šŸ¤£

T

thebeach

Mar 27, 2023
Thank you. I'm worried about beachy head, I think I can see the best spot but what if I land on a sandy patch or don't go instantly. Or would the right spot be guaranteed? Am terrified of jumping and becoming permanently disabled or trapped in my body. Just going to see it first next week.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Thank you. I'm worried about beachy head, I think I can see the best spot but what if I land on a sandy patch or don't go instantly. Or would the right spot be guaranteed? Am terrified of jumping and becoming permanently disabled or trapped in my body. Just going to see it first next week.
I'd be more worried about the Chaplaincy Team than I would be jumping from the wrong spot.

T

thebeach

Mar 27, 2023
I'd be more worried about the Chaplaincy Team than I would be jumping from the wrong spot.
I am not worried about them at all. I know how to hide despair from professionals and telling them what they want to hear. I'm just worried about permanent disability, I want to go with the option that has the best chance of success. Maybe SN could mean less chance of damage if it fails? Or is jumping from the right spot deffo a goner?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I am not worried about them at all. I know how to hide despair from professionals and telling them what they want to hear. I'm just worried about permanent disability, I want to go with the option that has the best chance of success. Maybe SN could mean less chance of damage if it fails? Or is jumping from the right spot deffo a goner?
I think I remember reading near where the lighthouse is, that's one of the higher (maybe highest) places at Beachy Head to jump from. But it also wouldn't surprise me if that's where most of the Chaplaincy Team hang around.

Just make sure to not go into a pub/restaurant by yourself and you shouldn't attract any attention from the Chaplaincy Team. (The pub/restaurant staff will contact Chaplaincy Team members of anyone they're suspicious of.)

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Drowning always seemed like a better fate to me than jumping on concrete. Higher mortality rate plus its damn peaceful for the body, sinking deep into the ocean depths sounds like such a nice way to go.

T

thebeach

Mar 27, 2023
Drowning always seemed like a better fate to me than jumping on concrete. Higher mortality rate plus its damn peaceful for the body, sinking deep into the ocean depths sounds like such a nice way to go.
Choking/suffocating to death to me does not sound peaceful but each to their own. I don't think I could stop myself from trying to swim upwards. The risk of becoming disabled is just too much for me so I think it'll be the chemical option at this rate

C

cerealandmilk

Sep 9, 2023
I think the same...but it also sounds like.its instant given most people