hatehypocrisy

hatehypocrisy

Sep 12, 2022
I recently noticed a very alarming and saddening thing: most Mental Health organizations are sponsored by pharmaceutical companies. These organizations, whether they charge for their services or not, appear to be helping people with mental health issues, but in reality, they are pushing medication. I experienced this firsthand recently. They seemed to be assisting me, and I had complete trust in them. However, just yesterday, they called for no apparent reason to inform me that they wouldn't be meeting with me anymore. At that moment, I thought my problems were too troublesome for them to handle, but I believed they had helped me in the past, so I was planning to write a thank you email to them. When I tried to find their email address online, I couldn't find it. Instead, I stumbled upon this shocking revelation. Someone had exposed this Mental Health organization online, and it's not just one; it's nearly all of them. During my interactions with them, they repeatedly, either directly or indirectly, mentioned that medication could treat or change my desire to CTB. But I firmly declined every time, and shortly after, they gave up on me and no longer intend to meet with me or offer any assistance.

I'm not saying that medication is entirely bad; I just hope people who want to try medication are cautious in their choices. Whether you're paying for these medications out of pocket or your health insurance covers it, the pharmaceutical companies are in it for your money, planning to squeeze every penny out of you before you die. Many of those mental health professionals or social workers are, in fact, another form of drug salespeople for these pharmaceutical giants, and they receive hefty kickbacks. Moreover, once you express thoughts of CTBing, they've already labeled you as a mentally ill patient and won't treat you like a normal person. Whether you acknowledge it or not, this is the harsh reality of our society, which is why this website has so many users. Of course, not everyone or every Mental Health organization is solely profit-driven; there are genuinely helpful ones out there, but whether you can find them depends on your luck.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LonelyKitten, real human being and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I recently noticed a very alarming and saddening thing: most Mental Health organizations are sponsored by pharmaceutical companies. These organizations, whether they charge for their services or not, appear to be helping people with mental health issues, but in reality, they are pushing medication. I experienced this firsthand recently. They seemed to be assisting me, and I had complete trust in them. However, just yesterday, they called for no apparent reason to inform me that they wouldn't be meeting with me anymore. At that moment, I thought my problems were too troublesome for them to handle, but I believed they had helped me in the past, so I was planning to write a thank you email to them. When I tried to find their email address online, I couldn't find it. Instead, I stumbled upon this shocking revelation. Someone had exposed this Mental Health organization online, and it's not just one; it's nearly all of them. During my interactions with them, they repeatedly, either directly or indirectly, mentioned that medication could treat or change my desire to CTB. But I firmly declined every time, and shortly after, they gave up on me and no longer intend to meet with me or offer any assistance.

I'm not saying that medication is entirely bad; I just hope people who want to try medication are cautious in their choices. Whether you're paying for these medications out of pocket or your health insurance covers it, the pharmaceutical companies are in it for your money, planning to squeeze every penny out of you before you die. Many of those mental health professionals or social workers are, in fact, another form of drug salespeople for these pharmaceutical giants, and they receive hefty kickbacks. Moreover, once you express thoughts of CTBing, they've already labeled you as a mentally ill patient and won't treat you like a normal person. Whether you acknowledge it or not, this is the harsh reality of our society, which is why this website has so many users. Of course, not everyone or every Mental Health organization is solely profit-driven; there are genuinely helpful ones out there, but whether you can find them depends on your luck.
As someone who is effed by meds I think you are smart as hell declining them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, LonelyKitten, hatehypocrisy and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The whole medical and pharmaceutical industry is a scam.
The pharmaceutical industry is corrupt, and evil people like the rockerfeller foundation are some of the worst offenders.
I no longer take meds because of the nasty side effects.
The last meds I took ( venlafaxine ) really messed me up when I stopped taking them because they were making me feel awful with muscle spasms, confusion and nightmares.
It took me 6 months to get over the horrendous withdrawal effects.
The whole medical industry in general is about making money, and not about helping people.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, R_N, real human being and 1 other person