Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Phishing for a scam is highly likely. Those who have pentobarbital generally do not look for other methods in the network. A new user claiming to have pentobarbital can direct you to a so-called dealer and scam you. Such a scammer has been here before. Be careful.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, walkingdead2023, kvsvenky100 and 15 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it's common knowledge on here that Nembutal cannot be reliably bought online, the only way people have got it recently is by travelling to Mexico. I don't really think it's worth it trying to search for N online unless one wants to get scammed.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, kvsvenky100, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
I too once dreamed that Nembutal was easily accessible online, but that dream faded.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Nymph, sad_rock and 5 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Yes it will be a scam. I've even a little skeptical of people claiming to have SN, I've asked for a source and nobody has messaged me.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, Deathisbetter, GasMonkey and 1 other person
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Don't buy Nembutal online unless you want to get scammed by some loser who's profiting of hurt people like you.

The unfortunate ones that got scammed out of $500-1000 each when they just wanted to end their pain, just proves what a nasty world we live in…

Reactions: Okokaykay, kvsvenky100, lachrymost and 6 others
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
I mean is this about someone specific? Seems like it would be more helpful to just "out" them. I haven't seen anyone here claiming to have N available for mail order

Reactions: Deathisbetter
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Anyone claiming to sell N online is 100% a scammer. That shit is so scarce that even countries governments with the death penalty are struggling to find enough of it.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: kvsvenky100, prettycvnt, Hotsackage and 1 other person
B

Blackpearl

Jul 29, 2023
I mean is this about someone specific? Seems like it would be more helpful to just "out" them. I haven't seen anyone here claiming to have N available for mail order
Maybe he is telling that the guy is me, because I am the new user that said that have Euthanex (Pentobarbital) but it has hit a wall, since I did not come here to sell anything, I simply came to read and share thoughts with people who have the same suicidal ideas as me, if you want you can ask everyone who has written to me if I have tried sell this product, clearly he is talking about me because I made my post on July 30 and on July 31 he makes this post and says "a new user claming to have pentobarbital" lol

Reactions: John Ryder
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Maybe he is telling that the guy is me, because I am the new user that said that have Euthanex (Pentobarbital) but it has hit a wall, since I did not come here to sell anything, I simply came to read and share thoughts with people who have the same suicidal ideas as me, if you want you can ask everyone who has written to me if I have tried sell this product, clearly he is talking about me because I made my post on July 30 and on July 31 he makes this post and says "a new user claming to have pentobarbital" lol
Yeah, I didn't pay much attention to the dates. I spoke to you and know you weren't selling. Because it's so scarce and mythologized here new faces claiming to have it will get the side eye even with no ulterior motive. As you remember I just DMd you curious where you were able to source Euthanex, and it was obvious from your answers you weren't scamming

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blackpearl
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
If you're new here, how can you be sure I'm talking about you? Before you, many "new" users tried to defraud users by claiming to have pentobarbital here and got banned. They were probably all the same person. It's not a thread specific to you.

• Hugs
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
This thread doesn't have to be about someone specifically. Just watch out for new users who say they have pentobarbital. A user who tried this before was banned with a few accounts. The purpose of this thread is to prevent you from losing your money to a common scammer. Don't private message or contact new users who say they have pentobarbital because 99% of it is fishing.

B

Blackpearl

Jul 29, 2023
If you're new here, how can you be sure I'm talking about you? Before you, many "new" users tried to defraud users by claiming to have pentobarbital here and got banned. They were probably all the same person. It's not a thread specific to you.
Oh okay. I wrote that because it's curious that you did the post the next day that I posted my thread, so I thought this thread was for me lol. But now I know that is not about me

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
As a message for new members perhaps quite helpful!?

Attention! Internet crime!

Although we check every new registration for membership, we cannot rule out the possibility of users with criminal intentions registering. Therefore, please note the following:

Offers for medicines such as sodium pentobarbital (Nembutal) are illegal.

If you get involved, you do so at your own risk, because no securities are granted.
As a rule, you will be cheated.
Money gone. Dealer gone. No or inferior goods/fake received.

Do not disclose your e-mail address and other user data to any other member.
Do not grant any other member access to your devices such as PC, laptop, smartphone, etc.
Fraudsters use this for blackmail.

If in doubt, contact the moderation team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Sunset Limited
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Yes it will be a scam. I've even a little skeptical of people claiming to have SN, I've asked for a source and nobody has messaged me.
There are many sources in Europe ! Also SN is not an illegal substance.
Hmm, I also have SN. However, I am afraid to take it.
There are supposed to be many sources. Yes, in Germany too. But no sale to private individuals possible. You have to know someone who has proof of the required type.

Last edited:
L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
I
Phishing for a scam is highly likely. Those who have pentobarbital generally do not look for other methods in the network. A new user claiming to have pentobarbital can direct you to a so-called dealer and scam you. Such a scammer has been here before. Be careful.
If pep can buy from Mexico surely Mexico is selling to overseas? Or do they just make enough money to not have to risk that

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Reminder....

N

NewSereneC

Dec 2, 2023
Are we allowed to? I have a SN source but can only share if it's allowed?

T

TiredLoser

Jan 3, 2024
Anyone claiming to sell N online is 100% a scammer. That shit is so scarce that even countries governments with the death penalty are struggling to find enough of it.

Reactions: Sunset Limited and Yaffle
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
100%.

Dreadful shame for us but true.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Do not contact someone who have threads about they have N to ask "where did you find N?".

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 31858