N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have made so many "Be careful with..." threads. There are probably many people annoyed by it but I do it anyway. Lol.

Yeah greedy companies use diabolic tricks to screw vulnerable people. Gacha games are designed so that vulnerable people who have a impulse control disorder spend insane amounts of money. This is the main way how they finance their games. This is so sick. They exploit vulnerable people in order to make the most profit. This is probably called capitalism.
In most countries those games are also accessible for young kids. I think me has a young boy would have get so screwed by that. At least the things I have bought were not only digital. But I spent way too much money at this age for unncessasary products. I tried to buy happiness to compensate the unhappiness which was caused by the abuse.

Loot boxes are such a scam. And despite that fact many people spend way to much money for them. This can cause huge debts and I don't want that anyone here has to deal with this shit in addition to a horrible health condition. However in the end you are all adults and can decide for yourself

To the last point concerning signing contracts. I have told this story once in this forum. Me and my mom went to my bank to discuss pension plans. My mom showed how desperate she was due to my situation and almost cried. That bitch of consultant lied in such a good way. She was almost perfect. She lied in a very smart way. But I have seen through her charade. She wanted to screw me in a very hideous way. The contract would not have had ANY benefits for me in the situation I was. It was a huge scam. My mom wanted to sign the contract but I refused. The consulatant knew that I am dealing with a very serious health condition. She did not give a fuck. Not at all. I wished I could be such a good liar. And having less of a guilty conscience even for minor things. Some people can be so evil just to get some bucks. They don't seem to have something like a conscience.
Please be careful when people like that want to screw you. They also exploit weak and vulnerable people.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Depressed Cat, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ultrafuntimes and 5 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Too late. 60BD7F8A 3AE1 4493 8665 BA386E5206D2

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ultrafuntimes, Foresight and 1 other person
Cosmic dust

Cosmic dust

Among the stars
Feb 28, 2022
We can see from miles away that lootboxes and gacha games are not made with the player enjoyment or well-being in mind, not to sell a good experience, but to strangle as many bucks as possible and to keep the person spending more and more.

With all the due respect to fellow SS users that play these games, I know I tried my share of gacha games and I am not here to judge anyone, but
its disturbing to see these practices being accepted and being successful, it really makes me wonder where capitalism will take us in the future.

T

Teas

Nov 4, 2018
Gacha games pulled me in during a time of boredom and loneliness back in my high school years. I remember my first gacha game, PAD, was the only thing that kept me happy and sane. Man, I used to stay up all night just to see the latest livestream on jp about new units. It used to be the longest gacha game I've played until I dropped it during college when I got tired of all the powercrept. Here, I thought gacha games was dead to me but then I started a new job....and yeah the cycle continued lol. There's no escape from gacha hell for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?