• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
be 100/100 sure you want to make an attempt and a few hours later, you no longer want to.

I hate this I am 100/100 sure that I want to kill myself, I have a real impulse, I don't care, I can see myself jumping without any problem, I am serene, determined...
The Si disappears

and after a few hours I no longer really want to and the sight drive returns. Since I can't make an attempt when I want it to take time to get to the location...and it doesn't just depend on me...

it is painfulšŸ„¶

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AppleTreeDog, pulleditnearlyoff, lynnschronicles and 2 others
S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
i guess that really depends on the emotional state you're in at that moment

sounds like you've hit a certain height of emotionality when you're certain that you wanna kill yourself

at some point you still wanna kill yourself but your emotions have faded slightly away

i'm in the same boat. i know that i wanna catch the bus, but i've still got my moments where everything non-suicide related kicks in and that i'm semi-actively busy with living life

Reactions: pulleditnearlyoff, Praestat_Mori and Defenestration
F

Fuko1

Jun 27, 2024
I think something similar happens to most people. It is a very difficult decision to make, especially when you are trying to carry it out. I also always think that no one imagined long ago that they would do CTB.

Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Personally, I've been sure for 2 years that the best solution for me is CTB. life will become more and more difficult for me, a real way of the cross...I'm going to have more and more problems. I am trapped and there is no going back. now these are the ideal possibilities so as not to miss me for a suicide and the IS which means that I am still here
i guess that really depends on the emotional state you're in at that moment

sounds like you've hit a certain height of emotionality when you're certain that you wanna kill yourself

at some point you still wanna kill yourself but your emotions have faded slightly away

i'm in the same boat. i know that i wanna catch the bus, but i've still got my moments where everything non-suicide related kicks in and that i'm semi-actively busy with living life
Even if perhaps i'm content , i know that THE BEST AND only solution IS ctb

Reactions: pulleditnearlyoff
Randy Savage

Randy Savage

ā€œMacho Manā€
Jul 23, 2024
I feel similarly very often. It's frustrating to feel completely ready and at peace and then suddenly feeling the urge to survive and hang on.
I hope you can find your peace.

P

pulleditnearlyoff

Apr 26, 2024
Yes I feel the same too, very very frustrating! But I just calmly wait 'till the time is right. My moment will come, I'm sure.