• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018
In my opinion it is the best documentary for someone who looking for the best method to ctb..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Shewaitsforme, weedoge and 8 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Hey I got an idea - have a vet put these prisoners down. One needle filled with Nembutal should do the trick within seconds. Damn this nation can be dumb.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Rocky M, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018
Hey I got an idea - get a vet to put these prisoners down. One needle filled with Nembutal will do the job.
Yeah it seems the animals are dying much more peaceful death at vet than the prisoners..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, your pathologist and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Well I'll be damned! The perfect method IS the altitude chamber of nitrogen.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, your pathologist and 1 other person
F

Fallingsky

Oct 13, 2018
I had to stop watching after they electrocuted the circus elephant

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and your pathologist
NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, your pathologist and 2 others
F

Fallingsky

Oct 13, 2018
Most informative part begins at 35:00mins..
Thank you. I watched from there. I wonder why they didn't test barbiturates? I can only guess because it requires either cooperation by the inmate or injection by a non-doctor?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, your pathologist and 1 other person
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
Most informative part begins at 35:00mins..

Thanks. I watched it again.
I believe inert gas is the most peaceful and painless way to leave this realm.
The only gripe I have with this technique -it works so quick..!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and NewDelhiGuy
NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018
Thank you. I watched from there. I wonder why they didn't test barbiturates? I can only guess because it requires either cooperation by the inmate or injection by a non-doctor?
Barbiturates as an option has not been explored in this doc..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and your pathologist
NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks. I watched it again.
I believe inert gas is the most peaceful and painless way to leave this realm.
The only gripe I have with this technique -it works so quick..!
Yes the doctor said that death occurs in one minute..I think it may take longer than that as per pph.
But isn't quicker the better..?
It seems that all of us feel as prisoners of this body and desperately trying to find the painless jailbreak.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and crova
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
Yes the doctor said that death occurs in one minute..I think it may take longer than that as per pph.
But isn't quicker the better..?
It seems that all of us feel as prisoners of this body and desperately trying to find the painless jailbreak.
Im paranoid, forgive me. Its too quick to make sure everything is in place.
So when I lose conscience in 10 sec there is not enough time to make necessary corrections [bag, flow etc]

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, NewDelhiGuy and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
That was probably the best documentary I've seen in awhile. Thanks for sharing. I gotta admit, I really wished I was in that altitude chamber alone. Got alittle envious. Not only would you get a peaceful death, but it looked quite pleasurable.

I disagreed with that death penalty advocates stance on executions and how they should be painful. The purpose of executions is not to punish. It's a means to an end. The purpose of punishments is to rehabilitate. Can't rehabilitate the dead. If he wants to keep the death penalty legal, he better support peaceful methods because each time a botched execution occurs, America gets one step closer to banning the practice entirely.

Death penalty cases are too expensive anyway. Plus the condemned usually spends like 20 years on death row anyway. An intelleigent alternative would be to abolish the "death penalty" and give prisoners the right to die. The same right to die that I believe every human being should have.

It's a clean utilitarian approach.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, About_to_Go and 1 other person
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I got upset when they killed the bunnies with gas, and when the main guy was in the g force thing... but was pretty unfazed apart from that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, About_to_Go and 2 others
NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018
So when I lose conscience in 10 sec there is not enough time to make necessary corrections [bag, flow etc]
I understand that
However doing it with a partner solves this issue.
I will be waiting to find a partner to ctb,
If I don't get I have no qualms going alone..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nem, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018
That was probably the best documentary I've seen in awhile. Thanks for sharing. I gotta admit, I really wished I was in that altitude chamber alone. Got alittle envious. Not only would you get a peaceful death, but it looked quite pleasurable.

I disagreed with that death penalty advocates stance on executions and how they should be painful. The purpose of executions is not to punish. It's a means to an end. The purpose of punishments is to rehabilitate. Can't rehabilitate the dead. If he wants to keep the death penalty legal, he better support peaceful methods because each time a botched execution occurs, America gets one step closer to banning the practice entirely.

Death penalty cases are too expensive anyway. Plus the condemned usually spends like 20 years on death row anyway. An intelleigent alternative would be to abolish the "death penalty" and give prisoners the right to die. The same right to die that I believe every human being should have.

It's a clean utilitarian approach.
That pro death penalty professor looked so evil to me.
The humane approach makes the UK and Canada a better place and that also reflect in their public health care system.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nem, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I'm thinking don't start inhaling right away? That's what I'm planning to do if I need to (and if I can be that calm).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nem and Lifeisatrap
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Barbiturates as an option has not been explored in this doc..
The company that owns the patent on Nembutol is based in Denmark. As per that nation's philosophy (perhaps its laws), the company refuses to supply N to any purchaser who might use it for executions, or to allow any of its distributers to do so. That's why no US state uses it. I'm sure nations would love to use N, since it's a relatively cheap and certain method of execution, and no one can label it "cruel and unusual punishment," but the company won't be party to or complicit in capitol punishment.

The documentary probably didn't bother exploring that option since it's effectively off the table.

Reactions: NewDelhiGuy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, weedoge and 2 others
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Brilliant documentary, made me even happier with usind nitrogen to CTB. Think ive found a place to get it not far from me, just trying to figure out cylinder size ill need. Feels like a weight has been lifted now im 100% happy with the method ill use.
#deadbeforechrustmas

Reactions: TheCrow and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
In my opinion it is the best documentary for someone who looking for the best method to ctb..

I think a lot of us were already aware hypoxia is one of the best methods. Definitely imo inert gas/CO and a well planned overdose are the only really peaceful methods.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals