• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
Hi. I have a question for anyone willing to help.
If I entered a drug induced coma and sat face down in my bathtub full of water would I sucessfully drown?
I am talking about drinking a lot of alcohol and taking a lethal dose of ghb, that can cause death by itself, or a very deep coma at least. People sometimes choke on their vomit, would that be more likely to cause death than the drowning method?

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Depends on your SI.. if they still kick in
From what i gather. The body does not want to perish and likes to fight back.

E

elacnt

Some people are born with tragedy in their blood
Feb 18, 2020
I have a friend whose gf successfully passed away by getting wicked drunk and drowning herself in a bathtub. I don't know how she did it and how it happened as he didn't provide me any details, nor I felt comfortable to ask. But well, apparently it can be done.

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
Depends on your SI.. if they still kick in
From what i gather. The body does not want to perish and likes to fight back.

How would SI kick in if I would be unconcious? And in what ways could the body fight back?

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
How would SI kick in if I would be unconcious? And in what ways could the body fight back?

You are trying to poison yourself, if i understood your first method correctly. The body doesn't really like that to much and usually tries to get that shit out ASAP, i would thing puking it out is a normal reaction. That's the first thought. Now if you survive that and are drowning,, the body may still thrash abit and ;eave you face up. Just to get a little air,

I AM NO DOCTOR OR WORK IN THE MEDICAL FIELDS.

I''m just offering a few casual obsverations of what may happen. I'm not going to go into anything about organ damage fron OD'ing or any brain damage that could result in something that might not go the way you think.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Well, I was wondering too.
What will happen if I were taking Meto 2 days, then took a good dose of flunitrazepam and drank a bottle of tequila....and sleep in the bath tub until it is enough water. But the method is very likely to fail as well as rescue workers may come when it will be too much water. Body is likely to float as well.

Reactions: one4all
sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
You are trying to poison yourself, if i understood your first method correctly. The body doesn't really like that to much and usually tries to get that shit out ASAP, i would thing puking it out is a normal reaction. That's the first thought. Now if you survive that and are drowning,, the body may still thrash abit and ;eave you face up. Just to get a little air,

I AM NO DOCTOR OR WORK IN THE MEDICAL FIELDS.

I''m just offering a few casual obsverations of what may happen. I'm not going to go into anything about organ damage fron OD'ing or any brain damage that could result in something that might not go the way you think.

Okay, lets say I try this and somehow it doesnt result in death. Would I just wake up on my own after 12 hours or so, or would I just lay there unconcious until someone finds me? I have about 2 days until someone will check on me, and I really need to avoid ending up in the hospital. I still don't get how it could be possible to survive this method, being unconcious face down a tub, unable to get up or move, there would be no choice but to try and breathe in water or just die of respiratory arrest. What do you think?

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Okay, lets say I try this and somehow it doesnt result in death. Would I just wake up on my own after 12 hours or so, or would I just lay there unconcious until someone finds me? I have about 2 days until someone will check on me, and I really need to avoid ending up in the hospital. I still don't get how it could be possible to survive this method, being unconcious face down a tub, unable to get up or move, there would be no choice but to try and breathe in water or just die of respiratory arrest. What do you think?

I can not answer those questions because i have no idea what will happen exactly. You could not actually drown and choke on your own puke instead.
What makes YOU so sure you will be face down in the tub. You already sedated yourself. So how much control do you have on your body and impulses?
I was just offering thoughts.. not what each person goes through

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
I can not answer those questions because i have no idea what will happen exactly. You could not actually drown and choke on your own puke instead.
What makes YOU so sure you will be face down in the tub. You already sedated yourself. So how much control do you have on your body and impulses?
I was just offering thoughts.. not what each person goes through

I have one last question, would it be better taking the ghb and alcohol and just laying in bed possibly choking on vomit, or sticking with the bathtub plan and hope to drown? Its ok if you dont have an answer, thank you anyway

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I have one last question, would it be better taking the ghb and alcohol and just laying in bed possibly choking on vomit, or sticking with the bathtub plan and hope to drown? Its ok if you dont have an answer, thank you anyway

I do not have that answer for you. Nor can i honestly tell you would be right for you.
If you do not succeed with either options.. what part of your body would you like to not perform up to par?