• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HighwayToHell

HighwayToHell

Jan 29, 2020
Just read about cold water drowning. That's my romantic little dive in the river thrown out the window.
Apparently it can take as long as 40 minutes to kill you and there's a stronger chance of surviving cold water than warm. You can still be rescued an survived even up to 2 hours after drowning. No thanks.

So I'm thinking, lying in the bathtub and letting the tap run with hot and cold water, head on the bottom of the tub and pulling a skipping rope round my neck, across the arteries to make me pass out. Then when I'm out like a light the water will rise above my nose and mouth and finish the job.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
My guess is that your SI will kick in and you will struggle to get out of it.

Reactions: Thereisnothing
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It happens every now and then that people get drunk, lose consciousness, and drown in their bathtub. A recent, famous examples is Dolores O'Riordan. I almost did it myself once actually, and it wasn't even a suicide attempt. I assume that it's a painless death and I assume a failed attempt won't lead to serious injury. However, I believe it's a very unreliable method. An attempt can go either way.

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
It happens every now and then that people get drunk, lose consciousness, and drown in their bathtub. A recent, famous examples is Dolores O'Riordan. I almost did it myself once actually, and it wasn't even a suicide attempt. I assume that it's a painless death and I assume a failed attempt won't lead to serious injury. However, I believe it's a very unreliable method. An attempt can go either way.
I think it would be hard to achieve unless you were very drunk and had a deep water tub. Pretty unreliable I think.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I think it would be hard to achieve unless you were very drunk and had a deep water tub. Pretty unreliable I think.

Eh, wasn't that basically what I wrote?

Reactions: LMLN
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
This sounds difficult. SI can be very powerful especially with some of the "scarier deaths". We have ingrained fear responses to drowning and burning for example.

Reactions: HighwayToHell
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I've thought of getting drunk and taking meds to pass out in the tub.

Rotten thing

Rotten thing

Nov 14, 2019
If only I had a tub. I think I would go sober into it just to get my body used to water and it temperature then after 10 mins or so take sleeping pills to go to sleep one last time. I have no idea whether this would act as a valid method but it just feels so good if one can ctb this way. Hope you get to end your pain soon in whatever way that seems right to you.