• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

easy

easy

Jan 24, 2023
I want to drown myself in a very deep bathtub by drinking, taking seroquel, clonidine, and benadryl. I do think given the circumstances of how all of these sedate a person that it will work & be just like falling asleep. I'm very grateful for this website.

Don't talk to me about statistics. Chat with me about how this could actually work if I take a significant amount.

You are all so so so helpful & I don't know what I would do without the support & compassion on this site.

I

innerentropy

"Non placet? Licet eo reverti unde venisti"
Jul 8, 2023
I want to drown myself in a very deep bathtub by drinking, taking seroquel, clonidine, and benadryl. I do think given the circumstances of how all of these sedate a person that it will work & be just like falling asleep. I'm very grateful for this website.

Don't talk to me about statistics. Chat with me about how this could actually work if I take a significant amount.

You are all so so so helpful & I don't know what I would do without the support & compassion on this site.
Add some opioids. Alcohol+ benzo + Oxycodone and you would pass out very quickly.

Reactions: another_creature
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You won't need a deep bathtub. You only have to be unconscious deeply enough in order for SI not to kick in. You can practically drown in a bowl where your face fits in.

Reactions: easy
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Isn't it 2 inches of water? It's being sedated enough that you won't wake when you start drowning. Most stuff that people take isn't enough to overcome the biological instinct to move when the water hits the airways. (Edit: that's in reply to @Praestat_Mori )

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: QueerMelancholy and Praestat_Mori
easy

easy

Jan 24, 2023
Add some opioids. Alcohol+ benzo + Oxycodone and you would pass out very quickly.
In the past I did this and I was found 26 hours later and revived. Currently I dont have access to benzos unfortunately. Are you familar with other drugs I mentioned? All can make you sleep quickly and in large quantities for days on end.
Isn't it 2 inches of water? It's being sedated enough that you won't wake when you start drowning. Most stuff that people take isn't enough to overcome the biological instinct to move when the water hits the airways. (Edit: that's in reply to @Praestat_Mori )
I'm more concerned about the sedation which I think I'd have covered but I do think having a deep bathtub would only aid in comfortably, ease in falling under the water.

Reactions: Ash
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I'm more concerned about the sedation which I think I'd have covered but I do think having a deep bathtub would only aid in comfortably, ease in falling under the water.
Totally agree. Just citing the fact that it's possible to drown in a puddle.

Drowning is on my methods list but as I have access to deep freshwater lakes as well as the sea, I'm looking outdoors rather than a bathtub. It's where my heart lies, as well as giving me a helping hand since I don't have access to as many drugs - I would need to make it harder to get out of the water if my body and mind disagreed while I was sedated.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: restinpeace2 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
In the past I did this and I was found 26 hours later and revived. Currently I dont have access to benzos unfortunately. Are you familar with other drugs I mentioned? All can make you sleep quickly and in large quantities for days on end.

It's all about being out of 100% of oxygen for 15 minutes (or even less). After that, resuscitation is highly unlikely. Whatever way you choose to achieve this is another question.

Last edited:
J

jahjoe

Jul 1, 2024

you mean you were found in the bath 26 hours later?
It's all about being out of 100% of oxygen for 15 minutes (or even less). After that, resuscitation is highly unlikely. Whatever way you choose to achieve this is another question.
Im curios weather or not easy is saying that they were passed out in a bath for 26 hours and failed to drown.

Or that they took a cocktail of drugs hoping to overdose and were found 26 hours later.

Last edited:
easy

easy

Jan 24, 2023
you mean you were found in the bath 26 hours later?

Im curios weather or not easy is saying that they were passed out in a bath for 26 hours and failed to drown.

Or that they took a cocktail of drugs hoping to overdose and were found 26 hours later.
Took a cocktail of drugs and found 26 hours later, unrelated to bath tub. This was years ago. Around 100 opiates.

• Aww..
Reactions: QueerMelancholy