inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Drowning in a bathtub will you float and rise above the water or will you staying sinking till you drown. Will it be better turn around facedown to the water and drown that way?

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Drowning in a bathtub will you float and rise above the water or will you staying sinking till you drown.
That can depend on how much fat in the body and how much air in the lungs you have. The best way to figure out your buoyancy is to make your own experiments.
Will it be better turn around facedown to the water and drown that way?
Yes, such a position should be more reliable.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If you can manage to knock yourself out before I think you would stay in but if not your body would try to save itself and push you to the surface.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Please please from the point of view of the ambulance etc. plan it and let someone you can trust know. Youll bloat in the bath and there will be skin slippage. If you live in flats etc no elevator etc it's will be awful for those getting you.
you'll mainly sink
That can depend on how much fat in the body and how much air in the lungs you have. The best way to figure out your buoyancy is to make your own experiments.

Yes, such a position should be more reliable.
I agree

CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
Please please from the point of view of the ambulance etc. plan it and let someone you can trust know. Youll bloat in the bath and there will be skin slippage. If you live in flats etc no elevator etc it's will be awful for those getting you.
Could you expand on that? Are you saying the body is gonna look like a zombie when found a while later? Just curious, it wouldn't stop me. I'm considering this method myself, using sleep meds.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Could you expand on that? Are you saying the body is gonna look like a zombie when found a while later? Just curious, it wouldn't stop me. I'm considering this method myself, using sleep meds.
I can try.
you won't look like a zombie but you'll bloat, that's what water does to dead bodies. So,some trying to get you out of the bath while taking samples of said bath water is a nightmare. Slippage of your skin usually goes first in water. You know if you've ever been in the bath too long and your skin crinkles, that's what happens. If you are left too long the decomposing is awful.
not trying to put you off because it's your choice but try and get someone to find you pretty earlier on.

CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
I can try.
you won't look like a zombie but you'll bloat, that's what water does to dead bodies. So,some trying to get you out of the bath while taking samples of said bath water is a nightmare. Slippage of your skin usually goes first in water. You know if you've ever been in the bath too long and your skin crinkles, that's what happens. If you are left too long the decomposing is awful.
not trying to put you off because it's your choice but try and get someone to find you pretty earlier on.
Thanks. I've been going back and forth on sending out a scheduled text message to let someone know I'm dead in the tub (and get my dog so she's not left on her own for too long). Problem is, since I'll be using sleep pills, if I for some reason don't drown I might be found before I wake up and they figure out what happened. I'd like to give myself time to recover if I fail. I've done some experiments in my tub, so I already know I'm going to float and then rotate so my face is in the water. Still need to experiment more especially with the pills. So it should be okay, but I can't be sure. I guess I'll have to bloat and peel.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Getting the dog a home and help is vital. Lock the dog out of the bathroom incase you vomit and the dog eats it.

CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
Getting the dog a home and help is vital. Lock the dog out of the bathroom incase you vomit and the dog eats it.
Yeah, I have no intention of letting her see me at all. I'm afraid I'll back out if I look at her face. I'll be distracting her with treats and bones. I also got her 3 automatic water dispensers and automatic food dispenser. Water should last for about 3 weeks, food about 1.5.

How long do I have before I start decomposing?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
About 2/3 days.
That's great regarding the dispensers etc.
Are you UK based?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I like Germany. Like to go back before I pass the bucket.