anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
So I understand that this is the absolute point of no return for me, even if it doesn't kill me at first. Because I will do it far away in nature. Well, it sounds like this is what I need, and it is true, but I thought that if something went wrong, then I would just die for a long time and painfully, or even someone would find me still alive with brain damage in a few days and this is hell. So I thought, maybe after I drink SN, something else needs to be done? I don't know. Take a lace and try to pinch arteries? Put a plastic bag on head?...Or should I not be so worried?

But before that I'll take a blood test. And if the blood doesn't darken I'll be in complete despair. :D

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph and sadworld
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Adding anything else to the method would overcomplicate things and increase the chance of failure.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, BPD Barbie, sadworld and 1 other person
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
So I thought, maybe after I drink SN, something else needs to be done?
SN is a poison and it is lethal, don't worry. You can prepare a few more drinks in case you throw up, nothing else is needed. If nobody finds you, you're done and free.

I also want to do it far away in the woods, because I don't want to be found at all, I want to disappear in nature, I'm tired of people.

• Hugs
Reactions: roju, GoodPersonEffed and anxivoid
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
SN is a poison and it is lethal, don't worry. You can prepare a few more drinks in case you throw up, nothing else is needed. If nobody finds you, you're done and free.

I also want to do it far away in the woods, because I don't want to be found at all, I want to disappear in nature, I'm tired of people.
The same thoughts, thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: timetofly
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
I decided to change my plans a little. I wanted to do it tomorrow, but it seems my dad needs some help with PC and stuff. Maybe it's for the best, huh.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: fat feet
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I have yet to see a legitimate documented case of SN causing brain damage. If you do some research (the search bar is always open) you could become more aware about the effects of this poison to your body.

Reactions: anxivoid
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I decided to change my plans a little. I wanted to do it tomorrow, but it seems my dad needs some help with PC and stuff. Maybe it's for the best, huh.
Do it when you feel most ready. It doesn't have to be a set date or time. Don't rush it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fat feet and anxivoid