Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

A pointless life had in a pointless world
Mar 11, 2019
So I moved into the new place and it has a electric meter that needs to be read say and night and sent to the supplier.

Only I haven't done this because I have severe body dysmorphia and agoraphobia so barely go outside.

They sent me a bill in the first month then I'd thought I'd switch to paying online to make it easier then after that, I haven't received a bill at all not even estimates.

I haven't contacted them because I hate talking to people and people are always extremely rude to me even when I'm a customer.

I have PTSD from being bullied so whenever people are rude to me/shout at me/be sarcastic ect. I have quite a big outburst because I feel like I'm being attacked and need to protect myself.

I have a feeling they're going to be rude as it's been so long and I don't really know what to tell them honestly.

People see mental illness as a weakness so I don't think they'd be too sympathetic or understanding.

Just don't know what to do and need help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 5 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I can't either at all which is why I still live with my mother at 29. Things a lot of people consider to be such small inconveniences to an adult in their life are massive to some people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, StringPuppet and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Adulting is hard. I'm almost 50 and still can't do it. Everyone's got their hand in my pocket. Everyone wants something. I just want to do my job and be left alone. But there's so much little shit to pay attention to that will fuck up your life if you don't stay on top of it. It's too much for me. I just want to be left alone.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
People see mental illness as a weakness so I don't think they'd be too sympathetic or understanding.

I wish things were different but unfortunately, they are like this. Normal people will never understand us.

Just like you, I'm having a hard time being an adult too. It's so difficult to be an independent person and there is always some paperwork and "responsible" stuff to do.

I hate talking to people but I've come to the conclusion that is unavoidable. I just put a smiling face and try to get my sh*t done.

Hope your situation gets better someone.

If you need to talk, I'm right here!

Hugs

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
F

fishtacos4me

Apr 15, 2021
Oh geez, me too. I can't adult right and I'm 51.
...and I own a small business.
I can't open mail. I can't do email or voice mail. My taxes are a damned mess because I can't handle them, even with an accountant.
I can write letters. I mean old fashioned, fold it up and put it in an envelope letters.

Could you write to them and explain your situation? They would look cold and ruthless to be rude to you in print and they will truly hesitate to do so because it can be used against them later.

• Hugs
Reactions: disfiguredone
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
It's understandable, adult life is awful especially if your circumstances arent ideal.

Reactions: Élégie and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?