popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
has anyone experienced barbs, N even. not at a lethal dose.

Im just wondering how it feels in comparison to benzodiazepines.

im thinking someone might have bought some N and tried half a ml maybe to see what its like?

thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary
LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
I used to get high on small doses of Phenobarbital. Benzos never worked for me, and the withdrawal almost killed me. I only used barbiturates a couple times, but it was almost like opiates as far as the feeling in my head, but I felt my body like a ball and chain (opiates made me not even feel my body). Euphoria, emptiness, and a "floating" sensation like my skull was full of helium. That would last about 45 minutes to 2 hours, then I would pass out and sleep dreamlessly for 16-20 hours.

• Wow
Reactions: Fragile, popcorn and Ἡγησίας
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
I used to get high on small doses of Phenobarbital. Benzos never worked for me, and the withdrawal almost killed me. I only used barbiturates a couple times, but it was almost like opiates as far as the feeling in my head, but I felt my body like a ball and chain (opiates made me not even feel my body). Euphoria, emptiness, and a "floating" sensation like my skull was full of helium. That would last about 45 minutes to 2 hours, then I would pass out and sleep dreamlessly for 16-20 hours.
sounds amazing, its one id love to tick off my list