• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019
So I read that Fioricet is a barbiturate that is given for Migraines(https://migraine.com/migraine-treatment/fioricet/ ). Migranes seem easy enough to fake.
I was wondering if anyone knows any other barbiturates that are given out by docs? If so for what ailments?

Also does anyone know any combination of drugs that could lead to "accidental intoxication from prescription pills"?

Thanks!

Reactions: Broken
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
You are correct about Fioricet. There's also Soma, a muscle relaxer:

Carisoprodol -
"In vitro studies demonstrated that carisoprodol possesses barbiturate-like effects."

Reactions: Broken and Rex2019
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
So I read that Fioricet is a barbiturate that is given for Migraines(https://migraine.com/migraine-treatment/fioricet/ ). Migranes seem easy enough to fake.
I was wondering if anyone knows any other barbiturates that are given out by docs? If so for what ailments?

Also does anyone know any combination of drugs that could lead to "accidental intoxication from prescription pills"?

Thanks!
Very interesting. Just had a look. The link mentions possible side effects but it doesn't mention anything about the dangers of killing yourself from taking to much. You can take up to six tablets a day! Is it one of these barbiturates that would take along time to kill you?

Rex2019

Rex2019

Feb 23, 2019
Very interesting. Just had a look. The link mentions possible side effects but it doesn't mention anything about the dangers of killing yourself from taking to much. You can take up to six tablets a day! Is it one of these barbiturates that would take along time to kill you?

I'm not sure. I just discovered it myself. Maybe someone else can pitch in.

Reactions: Broken
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
@Broken @Rex2019 Neither of these will cause death by themselves, typically. Using a barbiturate in combination with an opioid AND benzo is what doctors worry about because it is known cause death. They don't prescribe barbiturates like they used to, in high doses. The combination of all 3 should do the trick:

Reactions: TiredHorse and Rex2019
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Fiorecet is a combination of a barbiturate known as butalbital and tylenol. It is very unlikely a doctor will prescribe it but you might be able to get some on the darknet.

Butalbital is often mixed with caffeine.

Rex2019

Rex2019

Feb 23, 2019
@Broken @Rex2019 Neither of these will cause death by themselves, typically. Using a barbiturate in combination with an opioid AND benzo is what doctors worry about because it is known cause death. They don't prescribe barbiturates like they used to, in high doses. The combination of all 3 should do the trick:

I dig the name! I would love to be able to say, I received the holy trinity haha!

Reactions: Halo13
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
@Halo13, that is an awesome link --fantastic, reliable info there. Thank you.

Now if only doctors could be convinced to prescribe those exact meds on demand...

Reactions: Halo13 and Meretlein
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
@Halo13, that is an awesome link --fantastic, reliable info there. Thank you.

Now if only doctors could be convinced to prescribe those exact meds on demand...
Therein lies the impossibility! I knew about it offhand because of my chronic pain management. Absolutely no Soma with opioids or a benzo. People were dropping like flies from the combination. I suppose it could still be sorted out, however. Soma is strong in of itself. I can attest back when I was prescribed it with an opioid my doctors were very skeptical because my breathing became shallow, as did my heartbeat. All the pain doctors are afraid to give it out.

Holy Trinity, indeed.
Fiorecet is a combination of a barbiturate known as butalbital and tylenol. It is very unlikely a doctor will prescribe it but you might be able to get some on the darknet.

Butalbital is often mixed with caffeine.
I have gotten Fioricet prescribed twice in the last 4 years, with codeine. I just asked. Most recently was last summer. Can't hurt to try. Worked pretty well for my migraines.

Last edited: