• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

persuasion

persuasion

Dec 10, 2020
In the suicide sub forum on reddit someone said he will kill himself if Trump gets elected. I told him, that this is a pretense and that he might as well do it now because killing yourself over an election is ridiculous and dumb. Admins banned me for that. So I am in the wrong for mirroring someone how ridiculous his statement is and showing him that his life should be dependent on more than a fucking political election?

I don't really care about the ban though. Reddit is stupid anyway. It's just funny how sensible and easily offended people are there.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, enduringwinter and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Any way you slice it, telling someone they might as well do it now, whatever their reasoning, is wrong. It isn't even acceptable here, where suicide is discussed.

• Hugs
Reactions: willitpass, ham and potatoes, EvisceratedJester and 6 others
lordfungington

lordfungington

Sep 1, 2021
reddit mods are ridiculous. i got banned for saying 'i wish you well whatever happens' in a suicidewatch post. how tf is this encouraging suicide? make it make sense.

enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Many Reddit subs have ridiculous arbitrary rules, there are only a few mods for everything and some of them are power tripping through being more rigid than an algorithm. Remember that one time they locked every sub for months over some silly stuff I can't even remember. The users are good but the mods, man.

Reactions: GoatHerder
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
In the suicide sub forum on reddit someone said he will kill himself if Trump gets elected. I told him, that this is a pretense and that he might as well do it now because killing yourself over an election is ridiculous and dumb. Admins banned me for that. So I am in the wrong for mirroring someone how ridiculous his statement is and showing him that his life should be dependent on more than a fucking political election?

I don't really care about the ban though. Reddit is stupid anyway. It's just funny how sensible and easily offended people are there.
I've been banned from reddit three times permanently--the first two bans lasted only about 6 weeks despite it being permanent--My third time is still in effect after a month, but it never hurts to appeal--Reddit is not very important to me anymore anyway--They have a zero tolerance for wishing harm on anyone, I got banned for wishing death on a mass murderer who killed 70 people in Norway

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Telling someone their reasons for wanting to CTB are invalid is never okay in my opinion. What may seem insignificant to you may be incredibly emotionally challenging for someone else. Feelings are subjective, not objective. It is never your place to tell someone if their feelings are right or wrong. You can disagree with them, but that doesn't make it untrue for them. And telling someone they might as well do it anyway is no different than flat out saying "kill yourself". You would not want someone to invalidate your feelings or reasons for wanting to CTB, don't do it to someone else.

Reactions: rozeske and soulsing