• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

shosan

shosan

May 31, 2023
anyone down bonnie and clyde style? i imagine a police chase and once things seem hopeless to both ctb. seems fun

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Ambivalent1 and OctaviasBurner
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
I would do a Robin hood after successfully robbing the bank, and then ctb before arrest. There's zero chance for amateurs to run away from cops anyway, and the money will be marked, making it hard to spend. So, why not drive through a low income neighborhood/ homeless encampment, throw money out the window. That will make it almost impossible for cops or the bank to recover all the money, and social pressure will be on the side of the poor. This has happened before, minus the ctb part. Do some good before ctb, and have some fun giving the middle finger to this fked up world.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Otaku, tbroken and whywere
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
'i'm going out in a blaze of fury' bon jovi i think. sure f it all

D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
I'm in, you drive I'll shoot.

Gonna take at least one more person though, takes two at least in the bank.
One snatching cash, one to watch the crowd and doors.

Not all money is marked, you have to know what you are looking for.
Easiest banks to rob are in the United States.
Bank employees are trained to just cooperate in order to get the robber out as soon as possible.

Texas is out, way to many people carry guns and want to shoot someone, California as well.
Coastal cities are best, more escape routes when you consider ocean, overland and airport options.

3 Minutes in and out, the longest 3 minutes of your life.
Takes a bit of recon, training and rehearsals to have a chance.
If CTB is the end goal, gunshot to the head is the method, it's the quickest, and can be done while driving at high speed.

Can you pull the trigger on yourself ?

As with anything, It takes money to make money, guns, bullets, body armor, electronic devices (phones and scanners), clothing/costumes, vehicle's (at least two are needed, three is better), domicile to train and go over recon data, living expenses,
pocket money to have fun before the deed for about a month ect.

How much do you have as a stake ?

The adrenaline will start pumping hard, Can you maintain your composure, possibly having to shoot one or more people and maybe the third robber if they don't want to CTB and still drive ?

Got any professional driving skills or weapons experience ?

This is just the beginning, there is more, like planning multiple escape routes, contingencies for unplanned stuff like cop in the bank already, private security and such........
Fully doable with proper planning, banks get robbed every day.
More bank robberies go unsloved than solved.

I like the Robin hood ending already spoken of in other posts,
The money won't mean anything to high roller death types like us, but could benefit others that still think living is all that.

I call dibs on the Christopher Walken mask.
Who do you want to be ?

Any questions?

Yup I'm in Bonnie, just call me Clyde

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: DarkThoughts and Asingletwig
Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
How many banks have you stuck up deadfrog?

• Yay!
Reactions: tbroken and DarkThoughts
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I'm in, you drive I'll shoot.

Gonna take at least one more person though, takes two at least in the bank.
One snatching cash, one to watch the crowd and doors.

Not all money is marked, you have to know what you are looking for.
Easiest banks to rob are in the United States.
Bank employees are trained to just cooperate in order to get the robber out as soon as possible.

Texas is out, way to many people carry guns and want to shoot someone, California as well.
Coastal cities are best, more escape routes when you consider ocean, overland and airport options.

3 Minutes in and out, the longest 3 minutes of your life.
Takes a bit of recon, training and rehearsals to have a chance.
If CTB is the end goal, gunshot to the head is the method, it's the quickest, and can be done while driving at high speed.

Can you pull the trigger on yourself ?

As with anything, It takes money to make money, guns, bullets, body armor, electronic devices (phones and scanners), clothing/costumes, vehicle's (at least two are needed, three is better), domicile to train and go over recon data, living expenses,
pocket money to have fun before the deed for about a month ect.

How much do you have as a stake ?

The adrenaline will start pumping hard, Can you maintain your composure, possibly having to shoot one or more people and maybe the third robber if they don't want to CTB and still drive ?

Got any professional driving skills or weapons experience ?

This is just the beginning, there is more, like planning multiple escape routes, contingencies for unplanned stuff like cop in the bank already, private security and such........
Fully doable with proper planning, banks get robbed every day.
More bank robberies go unsloved than solved.

I like the Robin hood ending already spoken of in other posts,
The money won't mean anything to high roller death types like us, but could benefit others that still think living is all that.

Any questions?

Yup I'm in Bonnie, just call me Clyde
Count me in.

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Get some animal masks ready and you can count me in.

In gta.