thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
I had a really bad week and I reminded myself that bad times always end. No matter how bad it gets, it always ends. If you're going through a rough time remember that it will end.
Even in these bad times I will be thankful for the good times I had, even though they were few and far between, they were better than nothing.
It's also important to remember that the bad people in your life will leave. The people that hurt me in the past are gone, and the people who are hurting me now will go one day too.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DunnoWhyButYeah, electrojellysoup and Isisnefert
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
while doing some research about how to deal with bad days I came across this blog:
I Am in this point
hang in there

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
That's nice but bad times can just replace bad times. The good times having happened are a part of the reason for wanting it all to stop, won't ever get to experience those again. Yes it would be nice to share your positive attitude but it's not always possible.

electrojellysoup

electrojellysoup

Apr 19, 2021
For now there are still enough good things in life for me to outweigh the bad. The scale wobbles and tips sometimes. Also I'll admit it feels good to feel bad sometimes.