amarillo

amarillo

Jan 30, 2021
bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day

• Hugs
Reactions: ashedout, aneurysm, angelfeather and 8 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
insane-joker.jpeg

Reactions: amarillo
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm sorry you're having such a bad day, I do hope the pain isn't too overwhelming for you. If you ever feel like venting about it some more, you're always more than welcome to express yourself here on the forum, if you're comfortable with that! I'm sending you many big hugs, and I hope tomorrow will be a little easier for you. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: amarillo, aneurysm, angelfeather and 3 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
If you write that 365 times you get a year in the life of Callie Arcale :aw:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: amarillo, angelfeather, Dead Meat and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry you're having such a bad day, I do hope the pain isn't too overwhelming for you. If you ever feel like venting about it some more, you're always more than welcome to express yourself here on the forum, if you're comfortable with that! I'm sending you many big hugs, and I hope tomorrow will be a little easier for you. :hug:

Just like bota-chan said, I hope the same, pal.
I had a bad day yesterday but today seems to be DECENT lol.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and botanormal
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I too am having a really bad day OP. My aunt did my hair today and she ruined them. I feel so enraged I swear I can feel smoke coming out of my nose. I carefully explained her what I wanted in the beginning and she still did whatever she wanted.

I feel like going all bald because of this. Funny how something as silly as hair can make me want to kill family.

anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread to vent. hope you're still having a better day than mine.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: amarillo, botanormal and Callie Arcale
amarillo

amarillo

Jan 30, 2021

This genuinely helped me feel a little bit better. Perhaps I should turn to this forum more often when I feel bad, instead of just isolating myself with loud music to try and silence my thoughts. Thanks for your kind words. :happy:
Just like bota-chan said, I hope the same, pal.
I had a bad day yesterday but today seems to be DECENT lol.

Haha decent days are all I'm aiming for! I'm glad you got through yesterday, gives me hope :)
I too am having a really bad day OP. My aunt did my hair today and she ruined them. I feel so enraged I swear I can feel smoke coming out of my nose. I carefully explained her what I wanted in the beginning and she still did whatever she wanted.

I feel like going all bald because of this. Funny how something as silly as hair can make me want to kill family.

anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread to vent. hope you're still having a better day than mine.

Hijack all you want! I'm sorry about your hair, something like that can make you feel really insecure. :(
It's weird how those "little" things can push us into such deep holes. Just shows how we're all just hanging on by a thread.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: aneurysm and botanormal
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
This genuinely helped me feel a little bit better. Perhaps I should turn to this forum more often when I feel bad, instead of just isolating myself with loud music to try and silence my thoughts. Thanks for your kind words. :happy:
Aw, I'm really happy to hear that! Absolutely, you deserve the space to freely vent your issues, and to feel heard & understood. I've always found it helpful to express my thoughts here whenever I'm at my lowest, so hopefully you'll be able to find it just as comforting. Of course, we all have our own ways of coping, so whatever works for you! But just know, you always have a place here! :hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: amarillo
amarillo

amarillo

Jan 30, 2021
Oh, and for anyone wondering: yes, I typed out all of those "bad days" one by one.

• Hugs
Reactions: aneurysm and botanormal