Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
It's almost noon. I'm in bed. I haven't showered. I'm overflowing with rage. I feel so alone. I'm a landmine today. Can't see the public. It only takes a blink to set me off. I'll take no form of disrespect, inconvenience or any $hit today. They can take their toxic positivity and shove it you know where. To be or not to be? I can't continue to live like this. I'm afraid I might explode when I sense intentional disrespect and I sense it will be worthy of a gore site. My day is like stepping in dog poo only to be bitten by the same dog.

• Hugs
Reactions: crimson blue and universe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In this life, other people can certainly be tiring and can just potentially make things worse for us. To me forced optimism really can be so irritating, it seems as though some people just want to deny the fact that life can be so terrible for many people. Disliking life and having negative feelings towards it makes sense to me, I believe that it would be irrational to see suffering as being a positive thing. I do know that it can be awful and tiring having to endure a life that you hate, but I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Wormfood