february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
bad fucking day
really bad day and i don't have anyone else to talk to about it
like, wow. bad day. like, had to listen to my entire online friend group tell me they never even liked me, bad day. feels great

guess that's three or four less suicide notes to write at least lmao

genuinely don't know why it feels like my chest is collapsing though. it's not like i'm going to be around for that much longer. it just fucking hurts. it hurts knowing they don't give a shot about me. it hurts knowing that reaching out is just as useless as i thought

i wanna just tell them so bad. congrats for pretending to be my friends for two years. i'm going to kill myself in three months. hope you're happy. man fuck everything. god i'm so fucking done

i wanted so badly to leave everyone on good terms and now i get to die knowing my only friends hate me. probably what i deserve. fucking man i just don't want to be alone. i haven't had a hug in years and i would do fucking anything for a hug tonight

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: avaruus, Lynx., binturong and 1 other person
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm so sorry, that was cruel of them. You deserve to be treated so much better. I'm here for you; you're not alone. 💙 Do you want to talk about it any more with me?

• Love
Reactions: february in alaska, avaruus and SmollMushroom
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I'm so very sorry about what happened. Sometimes people snap and do or say stupid things, but they don't really mean it.
Are you sure the relation with your friends are irreparably broken?
In any case my DMs are open aswell, in case you want to vent.

• Love
Reactions: february in alaska
Lynx.

Lynx.

Sep 28, 2022
It's awful that you have to go through this - you deserve a lot of love and compassion, it's a shame that these people close to you don't seem to show even an ounce of it.

As others pointed out - if you ever need to talk about anything, we are here. I'm sorry you had such a horrible day.

Many hugs to you ♥

• Love
P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
Even if you aren't going to be around much longer you still deserve to be treated well. They shouldn't have treated you like that, it isn't right. We are here for you. And hopefully you will get that hug soon

• Love