WeedandCigars

WeedandCigars

Smoking Kills
Dec 6, 2023
I can get my hands on hundreds of Baclofen pills and read that it can lead to fatal overdose easily. After visiting my mom's house and seeing how my sis-in-law cut me out of the family Christmas photo, I'm finally ready to CTB. This has been a long time coming - back when I was on alt.suicide.holiday - I always knew it would come to this. But I've never seen people discuss Baclofen and its fatality. I'm so ready to CTB, I'm too old for this shit. It's time to get on the bus and return home. I need the darkness of non-existence for eternity.

I can also get diazepam, mirtazapine and olanzapine and save them up so I have hundreds.

What would be a fatal dose that I can never return from? Will I need to take an antiemetic with it? (I can most likely get Meteoclompramide). Would a few shots of vodka beforehand increase the fatality or just make me vomit up the meds?

Any replies are opinion only. I am in control of my own life and I have the right to choose how I die and when. No one can take this right away from me. Any replies to this thread are not advocating suicide.

Reactions: wanttodie12345