• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
My back is so achey all the time. I've had this problem since high school. Its gotten a little better somehow but its still terrible. I do stretches and I try to sit up at the computer but it only does so much. I went to the doctor about it a few times but they do nothing :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Kim, Wolfjob_dayjob and 5 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
You can request an mri or something but it might not show anything. Have you tried a heating pad? I know it's just treating the symptoms but sometimes that's all you can do. If you go to the doctor again, ask about muscle relaxers. Something like baclofen may help, and it's not super addictive so most doctors are ok with prescribing it.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, NoOneKnows, Final Escape and 1 other person
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
My lower back is practically destroyed at this point, I'm suffering from severe degenerative disc disease and it's one of the many contributing factors of my suicide. It's just so unfair :(

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, NoOneKnows, Kyrok and 2 others
RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
You can request an mri or something but it might not show anything. Have you tried a heating pad? I know it's just treating the symptoms but sometimes that's all you can do. If you go to the doctor again, ask about muscle relaxers. Something like baclofen may help, and it's not super addictive so most doctors are ok with prescribing it.
I'll look into it thanks for the suggestion.

My lower back is practically destroyed at this point, I'm suffering from severe degenerative disc disease and it's one of the many contributing factors of my suicide. It's just so unfair :(
that sucks :( I hate how the human body can make your life so shitty. I wish you could opt out of pain when it doesn't alert you of anything urgent/when you can't do shit about it.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Deleted member 4993, WhiteRabbit and 2 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Obvious suggestion here, but maybe a new mattress could help? I got a nice firm one for about $400 a few years ago and it's still holding up nicely. I also discovered I have to sleep on my back instead of my side or my back will get sore and stiff.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape and TheCrow
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I'll look into it thanks for the suggestion.

that sucks :( I hate how the human body can make your life so shitty. I wish you could opt out of pain when it doesn't alert you of anything urgent/when you can't do shit about it.

Right, lol or a clone of yourself you could live in while your real body gets repaired.

Reactions: ForestLove, Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape and 1 other person
RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
Obvious suggestion here, but maybe a new mattress could help? I got a nice firm one for about $400 a few years ago and it's still holding up nicely. I also discovered I have to sleep on my back instead of my side or my back will get sore and stiff.
I changed it already twice tbh. My back pain is probably from using my computer so much and sleeping all the time from my depression tbh tbh.

Reactions: Final Escape and NumbItAll
RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
Right, lol or a clone of yourself you could live in while your real body gets repaired.
God I wish that was a thing. I wish I could just get put in a new body my current one sucks.

Reactions: Final Escape and Taylor
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I have scoliosis through my neck and thoracic, plus a bundle of further related anatomical issues.
Back pain, neck pain, migraines, trouble using my left arm, numb fingers on left hand. Pain is bad enough I'm in bed from mid-afternoon onwards, sometimes can't make it through dinner. I can't do more than a few hours at my desk each day because of pain. More than 15yrs of this and getting worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Wolfjob_dayjob and WhiteRabbit