IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I was gonna CTB tonight but those nasty and inconvenient (sarcasm) positive mood swings are making me want to postpone for now. I'll see where this week takes me. I had a lot of fun with my friends today and I'm gonna FaceTime another friend once I get home. I also have therapy starting on Saturday and want to see what happens. Idk how well recieved positive posts on here are but for now I'm gonna try and enjoy life, at least until after therapy.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: boddibo, bebebeep, VidFlumina and 4 others
kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
Happy for you! It's ok to feel good and I really hope you continue to! you're not obligated to ctb. this forum shouldn't be making people feel like they have to, it's should be a source of support and understanding when everyone else invalidates your feelings and to help make you feel less alone. Keep doing fun things with your friends and hope therapy helps because you feeling better is the most important thing. ctb is one choice, but if you have other choices that aren't irreversible and are positive, you should try it!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: bebebeep, VidFlumina, Lostindespair3 and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's always a good idea to give other options a chance. I wish you all the best and good luck with therapy!

• Love
Reactions: IHurtTheOneILove
L

Lostindespair3

Dec 13, 2023
I'm jealous haha…but also happy for you. Kettlevinbarq said it so well…enjoy this feeling/situation as long as you can!

• Love
Reactions: IHurtTheOneILove