happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
I backed out... I- my plan mainly revolved around going to my sports practice on the bus after disabling all of the tracking stuff on my phone and instead of coming back on the bus I tell a person I'm getting a ride back then go to a very hidden spot behind the facility to ctb. I had practiced and all day I had told myself that I was going to go but after practice I panicked and told the girl nevermind on talking to the bus driver. I panicked. I think the scariest part of it was that one since if I continued I would have no way to get back home without making a call and explaining what had happened... and I think that point in between with no return was what caused me the most trouble. I really want to try again on Monday...

Thank you to everyone who has wished me well. I feel like my current situation is one that's rare on this site but thank you all for the support

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, HelloHell, Sensei and 1 other person
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
it´s ok to back out. It´s normal for survival instinct to kick in too. Take your time until it´s right.

Reactions: lonelymountaingirl and Sensei
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
It's normal to back out. Just wait until you feel it's the right time to go. No pressure whatsoever.