Hiraeth

Hiraeth

Trying to be better. 🫶🏻
Nov 3, 2018
I backed out of buying SN and i don't know why, I know that people here are starting to connect the dots so i should buy it as soon as possible, i'm just afraid of my parent finding it because she goes through my room. How did you get over jitters and nervousness buying it? I have anti puke pills (cant remember the actual word) that my friend gave me and i have everything else but the SN and I feel so pathetic

Reactions: ItsAllaBigNothing32
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Honestly, I didn't stress over buying it. Hiding it is a big issue, though. What options do you have?

Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
I'm honestly nervous as hell for that same reason. My dad is nosey as fuck. NS comes in a couple days. Not sire where I'm gonna hide it.

I

ItsAllaBigNothing32

Aug 10, 2020
SN is an awful method that fails. I wish people would stop promoting it as some holy grail on here. Try something else, make sure it's foolproof and that you won't be discovered before you die! You will lose all your civil rights if you are found and they revive you. Mentally prepare, calm down, and make calculated decisions about it.

Reactions: IrRegularjoe
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
SN is an awful method that fails. I wish people would stop promoting it as some holy grail on here. Try something else, make sure it's foolproof and that you won't be discovered before you die! You will lose all your civil rights if you are found and they revive you. Mentally prepare, calm down, and make calculated decisions about it.

You just joined, and you clearly don't know what you're talking about. If people follow stan's guide and use common sense it's highly effective.

As for the OP, in my opinion, if ordering the Sn scares the shit out of you, in my humble opinion, I don't think you're ready. Please think this over.
You just joined, and you clearly don't know what you're talking about. If people follow stan's guide and use common sense it's highly effective.

As for the OP, in my opinion, if ordering the Sn scares the shit out of you, in my humble opinion, I don't think you're ready. Please think this over.

Oh you're also the person who created a discord server after joining just a few days ago. And you're falsely telling people Sn has a high failure rate... suspect...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tkmiz_Tsukumizu
I

ItsAllaBigNothing32

Aug 10, 2020

Idk why people continually think that having a few hundred posts on an anonymous few months old forum account gives them some PHD-style credibility, but apparently it's a thing.

To the OP, SN has so many risks, and can result in hospitalization rather than death. It's ridiculous it's being touted here as the next best thing since pentobarbital. Choose another method, and reverse engineer anything and see what can go wrong. If it seems like it wouldn't work or can have a bad result, don't do it. You want to have a solid near certainty that you will CTB. Your life will be much worse if you are discovered and revived!

Reactions: Meditation guide and IrRegularjoe
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Idk why people continually think that having a few hundred posts on an anonymous few months old forum account gives them some PHD-style credibility, but apparently it's a thing.

To the OP, SN has so many risks, and can result in hospitalization rather than death. It's ridiculous it's being touted here as the next best thing since pentobarbital. Choose another method, and reverse engineer anything and see what can go wrong. If it seems like it wouldn't work or can have a bad result, don't do it. You want to have a solid near certainty that you will CTB. Your life will be much worse if you are discovered and revived!

Go and play with your discord server.

I

ItsAllaBigNothing32

Aug 10, 2020

Oh you're also the person who created a discord server after joining just a few days ago. And you're falsely telling people Sn has a high failure rate... suspect...
I never created a discord server........ And if it makes you feel better you can believe what you want. But don't put others in a bad situation just because you think you're right. You must have a PHD in internal medicine that makes you soooo knowledgable about how a specific individual's body chemistry would react to an overdose on a meat preservative. My mistake! :sick:

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
I never created a discord server........ And if it makes you feel better you can believe what you want. But don't put others in a bad situation just because you think you're right. You must have a PHD in internal medicine that makes you soooo knowledgable about how a specific individual's body chemistry would react to an overdose on a meat preservative. My mistake! :sick:

You are right, I misread the thread, you did not create the discord server. My apologies in that respect.