Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
I'm not saying this site is going to get taken but there is obviously a group of people actively trying to destroy this place. I know if this place gets taken down with no warning in the future, many people will be devastated. We should have a back-up location so this community can stay together no matter what happens.

Edit: Nobody replied? Nobody has a clue? We're fucked.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not4us, Lilacmoon, Deleted member 8975 and 2 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
People will likely reply eventually. If they don't it is not because they do not care, but they probably do not have the answer.

Now having said that there is a community Discord for SS. It is not necessarily a back-up, but it is somewhere you can go if this site is inaccessible for whatever reason. If you go to the "Members Only" section on the main forum page, and in there is a post which gives a link to the Discord server.

D

Deleted member 8975

There are people actively trying to destroy this place as trolls every day from within. I wish I had any modicum of optimism that this would stop.

Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
People will likely reply eventually. If they don't it is not because they do not care, but they probably do not have the answer.

Now having said that there is a community Discord for SS. It is not necessarily a back-up, but it is somewhere you can go if this site is inaccessible for whatever reason. If you go to the "Members Only" section on the main forum page, and in there is a post which gives a link to the Discord server.

I know about Discord and how unstable it is. The new Discord server will probably be banned just like the last one.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I don't know what I would do without a place like this.

Reactions: VIBRITANNIA and mooncake