• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
My plan is the charcoal method, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut just in case that doesn't work I need a back-up plan. I'm thinking hanging with a necktie. Okay I'm a bit older than most here so maybe a bit more ignorant of how to do things (I've got the charcoal thing down pretty good). Can anyone tel me how the fuck to do this. Really ??? I'm soooo ready to leave this shitty place. I would appreciate any input anyone may have. thanks

YEAR2050

YEAR2050

All goes to waste.
Apr 8, 2023
I'm pretty sure giving instructions isn't allowed, but you may find what you're looking for in the pinned threads

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm pretty sure giving instructions isn't allowed, but you may find what you're looking for in the pinned threads
Oh gosh I'm sorry I didn't mean instructions geez louise I misspoke - thanks I'll look up the threads. If I upset anyone please accept my apologies.

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Giving instructions isn't allowed? There are a lot of posts with instructions here

YEAR2050

YEAR2050

All goes to waste.
Apr 8, 2023
Giving instructions isn't allowed? There are a lot of posts with instructions here
  • Encourage acts, ask for encouragement, or help anyone commit any acts.
    • Do not encourage, suggest, manipulate, coerce, or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever, including suicide; only provide factual information and emotional support to those who ask for it. Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions.
Copy/pasted from the rules, I guess I had misunderstood/misremembered it, sorry.
Oh gosh I'm sorry I didn't mean instructions geez louise I misspoke - thanks I'll look up the threads. If I upset anyone please accept my apologies.
I'm not offended in the slightest, I don't know much about hanging anyway but I remember there being a pdf or something containing information on it somewhere in the pinned threads

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
  • Encourage acts, ask for encouragement, or help anyone commit any acts.
    • Do not encourage, suggest, manipulate, coerce, or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever, including suicide; only provide factual information and emotional support to those who ask for it. Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions.
Copy/pasted from the rules, I guess I had misunderstood/misremembered it, sorry.

I'm not offended in the slightest, I don't know much about hanging anyway but I remember there being a pdf or something containing information on it somewhere in the pinned threads
Thanks. I really a sorry.

• Love
Reactions: YEAR2050