• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vero

Vero

May 23, 2019
What would you guys suggest as a good back up for N? I was thinking cyanide but it's almost impossible to get and hard to manufacture. So I need an alternative option.

Also from the legal standpoint, let's suppose you do it with a partner and one of you survives. What are the consequences for the survivor if it takes place in New York, USA.

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
SN is the only one i would recommand if you prefer posion.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Definitely not cyanide. My dad was a possum hunter via use of cyanide and he says it would be like agonising pain on your insides. Like drinking molten metal or something.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
What would you guys suggest as a good back up for N? I was thinking cyanide but it's almost impossible to get and hard to manufacture. So I need an alternative option.

Also from the legal standpoint, let's suppose you do it with a partner and one of you survives. What are the consequences for the survivor if it takes place in New York, USA.
Depends on if police think the person "aided" or "promoted" the suicide, or whether they consider the person "just a witness": https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/e...-suicide-criminal-liability-in-new-york-46759

Also depends on whether the person is a mandatory reporter

Last edited: