D

Dydaks3302

Feb 27, 2020
I tried being happy and didn't come here 3 months but I'm back here again with absolutely no progress. I luv this site :) feels like home. But u know what i mean. Gosh my life and myself is so fucked up :D didn't even go outside for 5 months:D :smiling:

• Hugs
Reactions: inactive, Brink, TheSoulless and 6 others
C

cantgetoutofbed

Jul 21, 2020
I tried being happy and didn't come here 3 months but I'm back here again with absolutely no progress. I luv this site :) feels like home. But u know what i mean. Gosh my life and myself is so fucked up :D didn't even go outside for 5 months:D :smiling:
I haven't been outside either. What are you suffering from? Major depression? Were you able to eat, get dressed, shower, take care of yourself?
Want to chat? Looks like you posted and maybe dropped off.

Last edited:
D

Dydaks3302

Feb 27, 2020
I haven't been outside either. What are you suffering from? Major depression? Were you able to eat, get dressed, shower, take care of yourself?

Want to chat? Looks like you posted and maybe dropped off.
Idk like dm with u here i forgot about it :D

C

cantgetoutofbed

Jul 21, 2020
Idk like dm with u here i forgot about it :D
I"m not sure if it will allow me to DM as I've only been on here for a couple of days (but have viewed the site for many months). You could try to DM me and see. I'd like to hear.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Sorry to here that recovering didn't go so well for you. It sucks trying to pick up some momentum only to lose it again. In any event, coming back here doesn't guarantee that you'll die here, so I still hope things go well for you. If they don't at least you have some people to talk with before peacing out.

Reactions: cantgetoutofbed