Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hello everyone,

I wasn't sure where to put this so hopefully it's good enough for off topic. Some of you may remember me while some may not. I'm already too overwhelmed at the thought of having to find out people I liked already CTB'd but if they left the site just to recover or take a break like I did then that's totally ok.

I don't know if even anyone missed me because all I did was spam forum games and occasionally repeat the same thing about how lonely I am. On that front, nothing has changed. I'm just as lonely and unwilling to find a job of any sort because what's the point when I plan to kill myself in 2022 anyway?

The main reason I took a break in the first place was actually because my irl friends started wanting to hang out with me more and some of these friends are quite nosy with my phone meaning I couldn't be on the site. I also got a bit tired of having the same discussions over and over leading to nowhere really. That said, I never really stopped thinking of CTB even while I was enjoying my time with my friends. I still don't have a girlfriend which is the one thing that would make me stop my plans and at this point I really don't think I ever will.

The thread explaining my situation is gone but basically, on September 29, 2020: exactly one year ago, a user I met on this very site who approached me first and who I became infatuated with decided to rightfully cut off ties with me and while I bear no ill will toward her and completely understand why she did so, it still hurts exactly the same as it did even after a full 365 days passing. I realize now that even trying to find someone else would be completely unfair to them because this girl in particular had almost everything going for her in terms of things I'm attracted to and the chances of encountering a completely different person with those exact same traits is insanely low especially considering that I somehow happened to ALSO check off a lot of traits that SHE liked.

Anyway, knowing my situation is impossible I know for a fact that I will end my life sometime in mid to late 2022. I've started my suicide note already though progress has been slow. So far, the tone of it is set to be extremely insulting to anyone dumb enough to try to read it so that's been fun.

So yeah, I'm back and I'm sorry for worrying people for not saying why. If you hated me all along then I'm sorry I've returned. I'm sure I'll make you very happy next year when I finally end it all…

Edit: Just realized I probably should have just made this a status and I keep forgetting that feature exists. -_-

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, http-410, Phosphophyllite and 27 others
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Welcome back @Dr Iron Arc! I'm happy that you're getting the most out of your social life. Perhaps one day you'll find your soulmate, out there waiting for you.

I agree that it does hurt to know that the people whom I interacted with, and who liked and commented on my posts ctb'd, but I'll just have to accept that this is the nature of forums like these. While I do miss @WornOutLife's presence, I'm glad things have improved for him and he's probably living his best life now.

Some time back I too, decided to take a break. Being in remission and able to hold a job (which I hated and have since resigned), I thought life has been good to me, so I have no reason to complain. (*cough* "Others have it worse than you" *cough*). Likewise I got bored of the same topics being repeated over and over, and put off by the fact that not many are interested in participating in Offtopic games. Thinking back, I am ashamed of myself for brushing off a member who was concerned about my inactivity. Unfortunately a lupus flare-up decide to pay me a visit so here I am.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, patheticpartner, LastLoveLetter and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Welcome. I'm sorry your situation is so hopeless. If your decision is to ctb, then I hope you find peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, patheticpartner, LastLoveLetter and 5 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Welcome back, I missed you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale, LastLoveLetter, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 5 others
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Welcome back!! Although I wish you didn't have a reason to come back here…… it's a wonderful place, but if we're here, it usually means we're not okay…..

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, UseItOrLoseIt, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 6 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I really enjoyed those game threads, especially the ones where you posted fire emblem music, and Lucina pictures, (bernies better :3) It's nice to be able to have a hobby and to then see someone else enjoying something as simple as those. It might be a bit insignificant but I really enjoyed them.

Here's some Sylvian art because the artist doesn't do Lucina stuff ahhh

Attachments

• 23A8EB10-BEE5-47DE-B346-022379D06C69.jpeg
    23A8EB10-BEE5-47DE-B346-022379D06C69.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Dr Iron Arc, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021
Looks like the boy is back in town...

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dr Iron Arc and newave3
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I often though about what happened to you. Got me worried there for a bit. You better learn some manners and say something next time. Make it a status at least!

Reactions: Callie Arcale, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
We don't accept members back to the SS without a proof of commitment, ja?

Now, was ist ze kapital of Poland?
(Hint: it's Berlin)

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and newave3
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Welcome back! It so just GREAT to have you back with the community here.

Walter

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Welcome back, you are always welcome.

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 3 others