• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MikUma

MikUma

certified red flag
Dec 7, 2023
I thought I'd be dead by now, I was supposed to be gone Monday morning, but I'm not. I tried tourniquet and @anagram 's CBC (I'm calling it CBC to shorten it up from Cable Blood Choke) method combined, but I'm still here, so it didn't work well because of my positioning. My options now are either jumping onto a freeway from maybe a two and a half story jump, not much, but enough to do damage, or by train, and decapitation. Which would be the easiest without SI getting involved, and what would be reccomended? I'll try the CBC/tourniquet method again tonight, but I doubt anything will happen. The conversation and recap of the CBC method 'megathread' is included in the link. I think it worked really well, until it didn't. Head was buzzing and felt like I was going to have my head pop off almost. I don't know what went wrong. Thank you!

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
You mentioned decapitation, so I'll just mention that full-drop hanging can result in that and the only SI would be performing the drop, after that it's too late to save yourself.

Upvote 0