Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I was sick for a few days, I get fever-ish symptoms every now and again... I feel weak and exhausted. It doesn't last long... only a few hours. I know what the cause is and I don't care to bother with the doctor about it, because it just isn't worth going through those cunts at the clinic to get it in order.

This time my fewer lasted longer... like a week maybe, but I beat it and now I'm back to my old self. And what is my old self? My old self is a guy that is insanely angry all the time, a guy that is on the brink of death and that no one can help. I forgot what this anger felt like while I was sick, I forgot how life draining it is, how everyday my soul is slowly being ripped apart from my body because of it.

If it's not this, then it's that... an endless wave of misery and pain. The truth is that I don't want to die, I think that my life, my experiences, and my dreams are extremely important... to bad that no one else does.

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I was sick for a few days, I get fever-ish symptoms every now and again... I feel weak and exhausted. It doesn't last long... only a few hours. I know what the cause is and I don't care to bother with the doctor about it, because it just isn't worth going through those cunts at the clinic to get it in order.

This time my fewer lasted longer... like a week maybe, but I beat it and now I'm back to my old self. And what is my old self? My old self is a guy that is insanely angry all the time, a guy that is on the brink of death and that no one can help. I forgot what this anger felt like while I was sick, I forgot how life draining it is, how everyday my soul is slowly being ripped apart from my body because of it.

If it's not this, then it's that... an endless wave of misery and pain. The truth is that I don't want to die, I think that my life, my experiences, and my dreams are extremely important... to bad that no one else does.

Most people don't want to die, they're just driven to it by many various circumstances I believe. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better but that sucks that you're back to having anger issues again. Maybe you could find an outlet that takes your mind off of it similarly to when you're sick.

Your life and experiences are important as well. You're probably not the only one who thinks that. People just have a shitty way of showing their love most of the time.

Reactions: Moonicide