inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Hey so my first post here in OT.

Just got finished watching the above - really interesting and enjoyed it, the general story is of a woman released after 18 years of jail for a crime she wasn't guilty of - or at least in terms of the original peril - and this has somehow crossed into my current situation, which rn is an existence of SI and escapism.

I went away this weekend on other business but took.advabtage of some "me" time.

This me time I tried to find the man originally responsible for, like the character in the show, the original due serving. Which is death given I was abused since age 9. The TV show tells a well thought out realistic account if when the victims is treated worse than the perpetrator.

I'm struggling lately to hold conflicting issues of wanting revenge versus SI versus impulsivity versus having a wife and kids but his actions have caused so much in my house. The atmosphere, the clear walking on eggshells, if I wasn't molested and seriously assaulted for 6 years my life rn would be different.

My plan was to find him do my duty, mix my SN drink it call cops and go.

Oh how I wish real life was like TV.

There was a short film released called "Fragile" by Geoff Thompson which resonates with me more so.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer