lost guy

lost guy

Just a guy trying to work things out.
Aug 12, 2020
I'm back in CTB mode. I have been doing relatively well for the past few weeks. I got a job (pay is terrible, not enough to live on) and that has kept my mind busy. But I'm still very unhappy and I do not like my life right now. I know what I want out of life, I had it before. But it seems impossible to achieve again.

• Hugs
Reactions: throughtheglass, daddy Phil :), Hyperbunny and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry you're in the ctb zone again.
Same thing happened to me. After my failed attempt, I wanted to give life a shot but now I really want life to shoot me to death.

Reactions: daddy Phil :)
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I'm back in CTB mode. I have been doing relatively well for the past few weeks. I got a job (pay is terrible, not enough to live on) and that has kept my mind busy. But I'm still very unhappy and I do not like my life right now. I know what I want out of life, I had it before. But it seems impossible to achieve again.
It's a struggle but you had it before which makes me think you can have it again just might be harder, perhaps luck was on your side before. I don't know your life circumstances. I know one guy who is trying to rebuild his life after his ex completely destroyed him and he says it's harder this time around and it may even take longer.

WrongGuy47

WrongGuy47

Dec 21, 2020
What I want I can never have.
But you know you had it in past? Maybe give it a shot?