L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm back on Psych Ward again. I feel like I don't have a friend in the world. Though I like the people here.

It's Jewish New Year. I don't want to be here. I don't consent. I don't want to be drugged against my wishes. I want to get out of here as soon as possible. Feel sad but can't cry.

The man I was dating let the police take me and I trusted him. He has my bike and my ukulele.

I just want drugs. I haven't even had dinner cos there is no food here I can eat.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Mary5689, Tiny Little Tree, chloramine and 17 others
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
I'm sorry you're going through this. You're right. They don't care about you. They just want to lock up people they deem problematic, without helping them.

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, chloramine, Suicidebydeath and 2 others
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
I'm so sorry you're hurting so badly. I get what you mean by not being able to cry, and to be betrayed is possibly the worst feeling known.

I hope you get out soon, and get your stuff back. If it's possible, maybe have someone else gather them for you, so you don't have to see him? Just a thought, seems rather toxic right now.

You're not alone, I'm here if you need someone to talk to ♡

• Love
Reactions: chloramine, Finding Sirius, Suicidebydeath and 3 others
thebunny

thebunny

be what they fear.
Aug 19, 2022
i'm sorry to hear you're in such a place right now. psych wards are draining and scary, and they don't help at all. they just make you feel like you're actually insane. though, i'm glad that you're fond of the people around you there. regarding to the guy you were dating, he was shit. he had no right to do such thing, even if he meant well (which i doubt). i hope you stop seeing him and get your bike and uke back because you deserve much better. nevertheless, i wish you well on your time there and i hope they release you soon.

• Love
Reactions: chloramine, Finding Sirius, Suicidebydeath and 3 others
lonelygirl111

lonelygirl111

i don’t know what i’m doing anymore
Sep 20, 2022
the psych ward is the worst place to be in the whole world. doesn't help at all, just a place to be that ensures "safety" yet leaves you worse off then before. it's extremely lonely there, no matter how nice the people can be. i'm sorry and i hope your able to get a quick release. maybe in one way you can take the time to think about what you want to do with the guy you were dating… it seems as if he does not respect you to take your things and leave you alone like this and i'm so sorry.

• Love
Reactions: chloramine, leeloosnow, Suicidebydeath and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Psych wards sound so awful to me and I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation. I wish you relief from suffering.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: chloramine, akirat9 and Suicidebydeath
botch3d

botch3d

Student
Sep 17, 2022
Act on your best behavior , take the treatments , zigzag (be slick) with the doctors and you'll be out quicker. Good luck

Reactions: LittleJem and Suicidebydeath
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I'm so sorry to hear this @LittleJem I hope they let you out very soon,, Lot's of Love to you:heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: chloramine, LittleJem and Suicidebydeath
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
I'm so sorry you are in this situation. You cannot trust anyone on CTB. The guy is probably proud of himself thinking he is helping you "get better"!

• Love
Reactions: sadstuffie and Suicidebydeath
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
They're not allowed to check your phone history while you're in there, are they? Might not look good if they saw that you were on Sasu.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
They're not allowed to check your phone history while you're in there, are they? Might not look good if they saw that you were on Sasu.
they don't check your phone history. You can also sneak stuff in if you know the system. It's my fourth time now. Just wish I had drugs with me!

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I'm back on Psych Ward again. I feel like I don't have a friend in the world. Though I like the people here.

It's Jewish New Year. I don't want to be here. I don't consent. I don't want to be drugged against my wishes. I want to get out of here as soon as possible. Feel sad but can't cry.

The man I was dating let the police take me and I trusted him. He has my bike and my ukulele.

I just want drugs. I haven't even had dinner cos there is no food here I can eat.
There are times for some people where living offers more horror, than death. I wish you a fast recovery. Love to you.

Reactions: LittleJem and chloramine
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
They don't care about you. They just want to lock up people they deem problematic, without helping them.
is true yes
i last in this earlier this year (February) i lost lot afterwards

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and chloramine
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
they don't check your phone history. You can also sneak stuff in if you know the system. It's my fourth time now. Just wish I had drugs with me!
One would think that would be something they'd be legally allowed to do. Well, that's good for you, then.

Reactions: LittleJem
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
I'm so sorry that's happened. It's not fair. I wish consent was respected in regards to psych wards. It's not fair that they prioritize your physical safety over the rest of you- to the detriment of you even. I'm sorry you were betrayed that way.

Reactions: LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I have to say that one young woman here (twenty years old) who has taken two overdoses has been discharged with no medication even though she is afraid for her own safety, I have been taken off my Prozac even though it is the only thing that relieves my suicidal thoughts and another woman had her dog taken away and is begging for him to be returned ready for her discharge this evening.

What is the reason for this place? Not to help anyone. Just to have power over us.

• Aww..
Reactions: Un- and emgrl