• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I hate my job and I realized my managers are actually starting to become abusive towards me, but yet I kind of still need the money. I want to get another job but it's nearly impossible to do it in my small town and every time I'm convinced I could probably change shit around in my life one minor setback suddenly happens that eventually leads to all of my progress basically being burnt down and I have to go back to square one. And I've been doing this, hell, WE have been doing this for a long ass time and we're barely getting anything out of it. Trying to work our asses off for these piece of shit managers who are more willing to let her go than get rid of a lazy piece of shit worker that we're just tired, we're done, we're seriously going have to have a plan in place whenever her fucking mother finally goes back to work and we can just hang ourselves uninterrupted and we don't have to worry about this fucking bullshit called life anymore.

There's no point in fixing us anyways. We've known we were soiled goods for a long time and there's not much anyone can do. We really want to die but no one will leave us alone long enough for us to go through with it.

We're thinking about our other methods but honestly hanging seems the most viable cause we've been practicing it and we think as long as we can tune out when our head feels like it's going to explode then we should be dead in a matter of a half hour, way less than that if we're lucky. We've had last ditch efforts to get help, but nothing that was suggested from our mental health center seems like it will actually do anything. In our honest opinion, it seems way easier to just die and let life cut its losses.

Now our date is a lot sooner than originally thought, maybe her birthday is still viable. We just can't take it anymore and would rather be cast in eternal darkness than dealing with what seems to be this immobile, perpetual and ungodly grayness from screaming bloody dawn to sleep drunk unconsciousness.

Should we bother with a suicide note? Honestly the people in her life will eventually move on and worry about other daily shit than worry about our host so we didn't want to expend the effort into making one. If anything, it's best to make them think it was just a sudden bout of depression or it was somehow foul play.

Reactions: lv-gras, RoloTomasi and Sidestep
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
Partial suspension? Because for me whenever i simulate it it's rather painless. If you're doing full suspension but don't like the pain i would definitely suggest partial. Its really easy to do and is very accessible.

Reactions: lv-gras and RoloTomasi