• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
i was admitted on the 8th and came back on the 15th, a week.

the ward did nothing for me, i want to kill myself as much as before i'd left, more even. My slipknot for partial hanging was apprehended, so I'm gonna use the robe belt from a robe as my ligature. family said that changes will happen (knives taken away, open doors, no locked closet), but i have everything i need to continue my business as before. It's unfortunate that my plans had gotten out, the hotline bitch said that everything was "confidential". Ha, confidential my ass.

Everything is more fucked than before.

• Hugs
Reactions: floralheaddress, girlsboysthems, rozeske and 1 other person
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
Really sorry to hear this unsurprising post regarding the psych ward. Which hotline reported you then? They'd do it if they felt you were in immediate danger, but that doesn't help you.
It was the mental health hotline of my area for young adults. I called cause I wanted to talk to someone about this without being judged. The next thing I know, the cops are at the door to "apprehend me".

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: kermudgeon, rozeske and Toobrokentofix
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really dreadful what you've been through, I find it so incredibly cruel how humans lock others in there, to me it really does sound like those places just cause way more suffering. But anyway best wishes.

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
It was the mental health hotline of my area for young adults. I called cause I wanted to talk to someone about this without being judged. The next thing I know, the cops are at the door to "apprehend me".
Then professionals can't understand why we would come to a site like this!! I hope you are OK... not OK obviously. But all things considered
That sounds really dreadful what you've been through, I find it so incredibly cruel how humans lock others in there, to me it really does sound like those places just cause way more suffering. But anyway best wishes.
I will 100% kms in hopsital if I get locked up again. I have warned my "professionals" that being in there just takes away my sense of responsibility for others who I love finding my body. There is no recovery in there, its just like a prison. Like my head isn't prison enough!

Reactions: girlsboysthems
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
Welcome back.

It's sad to see that you have been betrayed. It's just a matter of time, you will ready for whatever you want to do again.

Hope they don't go to much hard on you right now.

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
same. called the medics, and they brought their friends police and got sent to a psychward for 2 weeks. came back and bought more drugs, but my psych was very vigilant and wanted to see me everyday so i couldnt kill myself. now im stuck with guilt and a bunch of papers that say crazy all over. good luck mate, i hope you can make it <3