• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
Nothing quite like getting double-teamed by two separate illnesses, with a day-long break between them, and in the process completely unraveling mentally. I've finally kinda pieced myself back together a bit, and now I'm thinking about the relationship between mental illness and getting sick.

Getting the flu blows no matter who you are, but I can't help but wonder if it is naturally intensified by having a mental illness on top of it. Bonus points if you also have chronic pain/illness. I can't believe how much progress I lost over something like this, like it majorly fucked me up and I'm almost back to square one.

How does getting a virus affect you? How long after the illness subsides does it take you to get back to your "normal?" It almost seems petty but it is usually a major setback for me. Even moreso this time around, after spending days in fucking cuckoo fever land while dealing with my car breaking down and being hit by yet another blizzard. Well, I suppose... When it rains, it dumps loads and loads of bullshit.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, brighter, Johnnythefox and 1 other person
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
The Flu is a fecker, had it a few weeks ago also, viruses can take a long time to get over. Had one years ago were my knees and other joints swelled up, still don't know what it was.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
The Flu is a fecker, had it a few weeks ago also, viruses can take a long time to get over. Had one years ago were my knees and other joints swelled up, still don't know what it was.

that sounds like a big shite, did you have a fever too or what?

This last summer I got hit with this mystery virus that swept through the whole town. you'd get a high fever, around 104 - 105, and after a few hours it would break and you'd drench everything. And then it would climb back up again. came bundled with a pounding headache and body pains. what a bitch that was in the middle of summer, awful time

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I was burning up for a day or two, sleeping a lot also, legs were painful too.

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
My eyes became red.... It looks rly cool imo but I think im sick with the flu too.

Garlic is supposed to help, but garlic is gross.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Sorry willow, glad you are a little better again. Flus and viruses really mess with me because I have strong dissociative symptoms in general and major fatigue, so when I'm sick you can just stick a fork in me because I'm done and can barely get out of bed. The level of fogginess and malaise becomes insane, it's so intense it almost feels like I'm not real. I last got sick in December and was non functional for two weeks.

Reactions: Johnnythefox and wiIIow