slashedpiel

slashedpiel

Mar 9, 2023
i'm finally back a little after 2 months or so after a really bad break in my mental health in february. i found a beautiful comfort in drinking and i've recently picked up a disposable THC. now, after yesterday's session that mostly talked about my severe attachment to this person i had some relations with back in 2020, i'm back! i don't know what it is, but the person i just mentioned is quite literally the only person i would ever want to be with. sadly, they live 8 hours away from me. i know it's stupid to fall for someone so hard over the internet. trust me, i KNOW it's stupid, but we've had very intimate conversations about their mental health and their visits to psychiatric hospitals, and i felt like i needed to be at least that one person in their life that they can focus their whole attention to. after they've ghosted me because of intense inpatient rehab and therapy, they've reached out and ghosted again. february 2021 was one of the worst months of my life, but i finally managed all the way up until now. then, they messaged me again out of the blue after 1 year and 3 months. now, they've managed to pick their lives up and is always busy. but, this to me makes me worry and cry because it just reminds me of the times they wouldn't talk to me for 2 weeks at a time, thinking they're dead. the story is much more complicated, but. i just miss them. why did they want to reach out after a year? they apologized to me and explained because they would have rather blocked me out of their life and not communicate their struggles. i just miss them, so much. i've cried too much about them. i hate being so attached.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and CTB Dream
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I think you can get just as attached to a person you only know online as a person you know in person. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It sucks to have a person you can rely on to being all alone. They are all you want and you can only think of them. I don't have anything really comforting to say, it hurts, its the worst kind of pain. And it leaves you destroyed inside. I'd like to say it gets better, and it probably does for most people, but you probably don't even want to hear that right now anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry, ppl awfl ghost make sffr this cruel species know how, have emotn prsn try comnct try send this cruel callous act ghost no think othr prsn human, know how tell ppl have injury damage all callous ghost nobod lsn nobod care know how cruel callous speices wish nvr intract wish nvr exst

Reactions: slashedpiel
slashedpiel

slashedpiel

Mar 9, 2023
I think you can get just as attached to a person you only know online as a person you know in person. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It sucks to have a person you can rely on to being all alone. They are all you want and you can only think of them. I don't have anything really comforting to say, it hurts, its the worst kind of pain. And it leaves you destroyed inside. I'd like to say it gets better, and it probably does for most people, but you probably don't even want to hear that right now anyway.
hearing it made me feel better, at least in the sense that there's others gong through the same amount of pain.

• Love
Reactions: socrates
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Being ghosted is a terrible feeling, particularly if you were very close.

I've been there. You wonder if they're dead. You hope that they just moved on and that nothing bad happened to them. It really fucks with your head.

If it's in the short term. Like if a conversation runs its course and they find it easier to ghost. I don't take that personally. I've had it happen with 2 long term friendships(5+years).

It's one of the reasons I don't let people get close anymore. I don't want to go through that again.

Reactions: slashedpiel
sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
this happened to me too šŸ«  i would sell my soul to hear from her again

slashedpiel

slashedpiel

Mar 9, 2023
you and me, both. we should start a club.