Nyxð“‚€

Nyxð“‚€

Xerox Of A Xerox
Jan 19, 2024
FUCK. why can't shit just go right. failed at ctb then tried to get better so left here and tried. like fuck what's the point of trying?? everything is so much worse than before so what was the point of all that effort to try and get better. I also never did feel better. always worse. that's how life goes. it only gets worse.
I love this community but I hate coming back. I don't want to admit that I've given up but like fuck I have. that's y I'm back i guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, illAF, leavingthesoultrap and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be tiring what you've been through, it's certainly dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Nyxð“‚€
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Words are meaningless in a situation you're experiencing. It's basically like limbo where you're stuck in between life and death and neither won't happen the way you want it to be. If I may say it's entirely okay to give up and there's nothing wrong with saying to yourself that you tried. That's all we can do is try. It's hard to climb out of the infinite abyss that being suicidal puts you in. All one can do is take things slow one second, one minute, one hour, one day at a time. Again I'm sorry if my words sounded hollow, sometimes it's best to be understood. May you have some peace of mind however brief and sleep if you can. If not I understand. Take care if you can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nyxð“‚€