höstdepressioner

höstdepressioner

Jag är den frusne vålnaden i trasiga, frostiga klä
Oct 7, 2023
I left this site for a while, thinking things in my life could get better... But they have only gotten worse and I am now truly sure that I want to ctb. Maybe not soon, but I will have what I need on hand for whenever I wish to go. I don't care for choosing a date, I don't feel I matter enough to be allowed to plan my own death.
Either way, I'm back here again, likely until the day I finally ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori, SVEN and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's cruel how there is no limit as to how much worse existing can get. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: höstdepressioner
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
We'll be here for you until you either reach that day or decide to stay. I'm sure most of the people are happy to help. Either way I hope everything works out for you <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: höstdepressioner, SenseOfLoss and Praestat_Mori
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Somehow, saying "welcome back" seems real inappropriate, so please just fill in whatever nice thing you'd like to read, "……………".
Sven.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: höstdepressioner and Praestat_Mori
höstdepressioner

höstdepressioner

Jag är den frusne vålnaden i trasiga, frostiga klä
Oct 7, 2023
It's cruel how there is no limit as to how much worse existing can get. But anyway best wishes.
Thank you, the same to you.
We'll be here for you until you either reach that day or decide to stay. I'm sure most of the people are happy to help. Either way I hope everything works out for you <3
This means a lot to hear... I hope everything works out for you too.
Somehow, saying "welcome back" seems real inappropriate, so please just fill in whatever nice thing you'd like to read, "……………".
Sven.
Thank you, the nice thing made me very happy... hehe :)

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN and CloudyNightSky